Short, fat and pregnant- clothes nightmare!

Rosebay

Reaction score
Hi,

just wondered if any of you lovely ladies had any knowledge of places where you can get short fittings of maternity trousers/jeans in larger sizes! Last time I managed with a very huge skirt from Blooming Marvelous but that literally fell apart at the end of it and I can't seem to find anything similar (it was linen and black and had a simple drawstring and went down to the ground on me which is what I tend to wear anyway). I do need a pair of trousers for Tai Chi though but when I looked in the usual places the trousers were way too long (I'm 5 ft) or too small (I would take an 18 in trousers normally). Aargh! Think I might invest in a tarpaulin! I only need one decent skirt and one decent pair of trousers really...?

Thanks!
:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

I have the other problem, Im 5 foot 11 and cant get jeans long enough.........

Have you tried M&S on-line for short, maternity jeans or trousers........??

Hi :wave:

I have the same problem. I managed to get 2 pairs of jeans (not cheap though) from debenhams. I was lucky that they had them in but you can order them on-line and if they don't fit i think they can go back to the shop.

Grace xx

I googled and found ......... http://www.reet-petite.co.uk/minimum.html dont know if its any good and the only other place i can think of that does maternity stuff and petit stuff is dorothy perkins but whether they combine the two ?!?

Ebay ? When in doubt ebay lol

Next do short trousers, so do Debenhams, as im only 5ft 3, and they fitted me just fine.

I have the same problem and with trousers i have to get my mum to take them up for me :oops:
I stick with skirts most of the time though

Do you know anyone who could take them up for you ?

I got all my trousers from online Next and H & M.

Thanks ladies for some great suggestions. Stupid of me but I hadn't thought of online shopping! I mostly end up hauling me and a very bored toddler into town only to find that they haven't the size or the length anyway. Debenhams seem to have jeans in the right size and length so I might try them.

You're all stars! :hug:

+++

Rosebay, definitely go to H&M! They have bigger sizes in maternity and short leg length sizes too. I'm short and found here and Dotty Ps to be the best places to shop.

Valentine Xxx

Hi do you have a miss edam there clothes are normally good too, not sure what part of the world your in, im in Holland so mayb they dont have a miss edam near you. good luck

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back