What age do they realise

Foxxi

Reaction score
God knows!

I have a massive scratch across my chest from trying to get him to sleep earlier... and bruises on my leg from breakfast!

no midna no thats not how it works... they realise it hurts- they realise the power that gives them and thats WHY they do it... as im currently finding out with my 12-months-going-on-two-and-a-half-year-old! :lol: :( :shock:

I would like to know this too, Willow has been nipping me viciously lately when bf...wondered if a bf necklace may help?

Glenn scratches me too, i have took all my bracelets off and my necklace especially is a bad idea, i say owww...nooooooo...and he does it again and laughs... :?

Finn grabs whatever he can - hair, nose, ears, skin - loose or not :rotfl: He's a devil with my hair! His latest thing is kisses - real slobbery drooly sucky ones!!! :rotfl:

When Lucy started doing it the best way I found to stop her was to say "no that hurts" and put her down somewhere safe but away from me. She soon learnt that nipping/pulling etc. meant end of nice cuddles with mummy.

Breastfeeding necklaces are made to prevent all these things happening :wink:

I think hannah goes through phases of it. She was REALLY bad for it at about 6-8 months, but over the last few months shes not been doing it. Shes stopped biting me completly now too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back