What time did/does your 5 month old go to bed?

ella

Reaction score
Darragh goes to bed at half ten at night (sometimes ten or eleven) and I wake him to change him at about eight in the morning (he would sleep until half eight or nine) because I am trying to get him to go to sleep a little earlier - seems most babies his age are asleep at seven - should I try harder or just leave him do his own thing.

Do what suits you and him.
I always liked to get Cameron in bed a little earlier to get some me time and stop myself going insane.

But if you are comfortable with him being up later why change it.

do what suits you both hun, with my first i put her bed at 10pm and she woke at 9-10am and i got a lie in which was great but because of the school run i put kayla bed at 7pm and she wakes around 5ish and then i get eldest up at 6.30am to get ready. this also gives me from 7pm - 9pm to get eldest bathed, homework done etc before her bedtime.

it is entirely what you and your Lo prefer is best hun. as long as you are both getting the sleep you need then the routines times dont really matter.

xxxxx

Evie goes to bed between 7 and half past. She normally conks out after the last feed at 7.

She fell into that routine on her own so we just followed her lead really

anytime between 6.30 - 7.30, depending on how much she has slept during the day which at the moment aint much! She then goes a solid 11-12hrs so I know what time to expect getting up.
I'm hoping that she'll go down a little later soon ie nearer 8pm then sleep 11 hrs till 7am cos I am off back to work next week and I would like to make sure I spend more time with her.

Ellie goes to bed at around 10pm every night, she got into that routine herself so we're not too fussed about changing it at the moment. It suits us well as it means hubby gets some time with her after her bath :) eventually we would like her going to bed a little earlier but at the moment shes fine as shes is!

Oliver goes to bed between 7-8pm and usually sleeps thru til 7am next morning.

I'm a single mum, so for me putting him to bed early gives me a break and chance to wind down in the evenings.... but don't think there's any right or wrong answer, just do what works for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back