I almost injured myself lastnight

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
I was asleep in bed and i shot out of bed and nearly ran into the wall. Luckily OH grabbed me and sat me down. he asked if i was ok, i said 'theres a spider on my head' :rotfl: :rotfl:

I dreamt a spider was building a web bewteen my head and the headboard. Even when i was awake i kept brushing my hand over my head just to make sure, it seemed so real.

I have had a lot of vivid dreams recently but that is by far the worst.

:shock: ugh! That sounds horrible, no wonder you leapt up!!
Hope you get some sweeter dreams tonight xxxx

lol.. i was like this the other day... i was sleeping and i thought they was spiders too in my bed...

i woke up dusting the bed saying.. eh, eh then i realized it was a dream
your dreams are just so much more CAZY :wink:

Hi

:rotfl: how wierd is that !! I just had to laugh though can just imagine seeing that
Katrina

How weird, I had 2 dreams last night that made me scream out loud. The first was that a tiger had pounced on me, the 2nd was that a mouse had crawled up from the floor onto a desk, it jumped onto a friend's hand who flung it off and it landed on me. Not sure if I'm dreaming more because of an increase in cheese consumption?

neeko_1 said:
lol.. i was like this the other day... i was sleeping and i thought they was spiders too in my bed...

Theres something about spiders because my sis said she had spider nightmares when she was pregnant. Im not normally bothered about spiders though. If there was a moth flying around my head i'd run a mile (wall or no wall!)

The tiger and mouse dreams were a bit ramdom lol. At least we can laugh about them though. In early pregnancy i had some really distrubing nightmares (including babies being badly injured and being severely ill, glad i dont get them anymore *shudders*)

Spiders in dreams are supposed to be a sign of good luck, although i would probably do the same if i had spiders in my dreams weaving webs near my head :?

tangerinedream said:
neeko_1 said:

Theres something about spiders because my sis said she had spider nightmares when she was pregnant. Im not normally bothered about spiders though. If there was a moth flying around my head i'd run a mile (wall or no wall!)

The tiger and mouse dreams were a bit ramdom lol. At least we can laugh about them though. In early pregnancy i had some really distrubing nightmares (including babies being badly injured and being severely ill, glad i dont get them anymore *shudders*)

the way are minds run away with us :roll: i hope they do get more random

I have also had some really random and quite frightening dreams recently too...

one of them one was particularly disturbing!!

One of my best friends was murdering his mum with an axe in our spare room and me and my husband were just out in the garden pottering about as if nothing was happening... my friend came down and asked to borrow the chain saw as he was having some trouble and I just handed it over as if everything was totally normal.... really quite strange.

It stuck with me for a bit after I woke up which my dreams never normally do, I can never normally remember them.

TopBird your dream was very weird..and scary :shock:

I've had quite a few vivid dreams over the last month or so. Quite a few times now I've woken up my OH by crying (in my dream and in real life). I think he's getting used to it now.

Last Friday I dreamt he'd met someone else and couldn't tell me. I woke up crying, he comforted me then I went back to sleep only to have the same bl*&dy dream! :x That time it was worse and I caught him with the girl. I woke up crying again. :cry: I couldn't tell him what it was about till last night. :think: The dream really upset me.

Hi Sabrina,

I know - very strange....!! Only had it once thank god!

Only thing worse than a bad dream, is a bad dream that won't go away! Hope you have some happier thoughts in your sleep tonight babe :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back