did u get ur midwifes number?

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by G_I_L_L, Oct 17, 2005.

?

did ur mw give u her number

1. yes

2. no

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. G_I_L_L

G_I_L_L Well-Known Member

hi all
    just wont to no how many of u did/didnt get ur mw number. i never and i needed to ring her the other night as i was having contractions and didnt no wot to do but i had no way in contacting her so i rang up my doctors and they said ring ur midwife we cant help u then put da fone down when i rang them back saying i didnt have her number they said they still couldnt help

2. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

That's terrible they should never have said that to you. You should have a number somewhere on your pregnancy notes I think? I would definately complain about your GP's practice, they are obliged to help you it's discusting the way you were treated. Hope all is ok now. x

3. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

She gave me her office/bleep/delivery suite number on my notes and in a little leaflet.

That's terrible that you haven't got your midwifes number :( Next time something happens ring your delivery suite.

4. rach

rach Well-Known Member

oh my god thats awful cant believe you dont have her number :shock:
    there is 2 midwives at my doctors practice and i have had both their numbers since i was 5 weeks pg hope all is well now xxxxx