cramping woke me up in the night....??

hols1981

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Lat night got a twinge that woke up me up - then had cramping for about 15mins /half hour on and off
wasnt sure if trapped wind or stretching ...but havent been woken up in the night with cramps since about 7 weeks so it just took me by suprise
I feel ok this morning
I had an indian head massage last night so was a bit worried it might have set something off but was told it was completely safe and needed some relief from my congestion headache which has been hanging around for over a week now!
Have a midwife apt next week so not too concerned (although i was when it woke me up at 4am :))
does any one else get this sometimes, is it just normal stretching - kind of like a stitch / with mild cramps -not sure how else to describe it - sometimes it just catches me and i double over quickly and then its ok.....
Im nearly 15wks pregnant
thanks girls
Hols

I've had nagging cramps the last few days,(OK now). THey were in the evening when I curled up on the settee. It's just the uterus stretching. Providing it doesn't go on all the time every day, then should be fine. Ask your MW if you're really worried, but am sure all is OK :)

Happens to me all the time although I don't think it's cramping it's kinda hurty and achy and only really happens when I'm comfortable in bed i think it's normal especially if it's a first child - your womb as never had to stretch so much and it obviously pushes against over organs so I woyldnt worry xxxxx

i think is may be cramping. I had it during early weeks of tri 2 and felt like i was due on. But it was the uterus stretching which i suppose is a similar pain.
Now, i jus get woken up with a foot poking out my side or a jab in the belly button!
:) Life is fun! x

Probably just cramping and stretching.....maybe with the odd braxton hicks thrown in for good luck xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back