what a day.....

teampc

Reaction score
urgh well as you may know I havent been very well of late, but doc put me on antibiotics last week and I have started to feel a bit more normal.

so I had my 24 week midwife appoitment this morning, so got myself up and off i went, midwife went through everything thats been going on with me, she asked me about babies movements and I said they were getting really regular but there hasnt been much the last couple of days, then she said my blood pressure was a bit high, and we discussed my heart murmur etc. She told me to go straight from the appointment over to the local hosiptal for me and baby to be monitored for a bit, she said not to worry but she just wanted everything checked out

So off I went, sat for what felt like forever waiting to be seen, and when I finally did get seen I was told I shouldnt have been there as they cant do monitoring until at least 26 weeks and Im only 24 plus 4, so they checked blood pressure and babies heartbeat again and then sent me away.

Been told to look after myself, take things easy and call them if I have any concerns. Im very confused, seems odd for mw to have sent me over so 'urgently' if I couldnt actually be checked over at the moment.

They are more concerned about the heart murmur than the doctor was, and have said when I get the blood results back from last week I need to go back to the doctors and push for an apointment with the cardiologist as they need to know if any special treatment is needed in labour. So I have that to look forward to

Oh and I asked about my soreness, and was told probably thrush, suggested a few things to try but if not go to docs for treatment

basically they reckon my body is struggling a bit what with being ill so often an stuff as well, so I have to take it easy.

Feels like a right faff of a morning, and now i dont actually know what I should think, should i be worried as mw wanted me monitored, or should i not be worried as hospital checked what they could and sent me off

bloody pregnancy is a pain in the bum lol sorry for the long post

and another morning at the hospital

woke up this morning, wandered down stairs and blood started pouring out my nose, now I know nose bleeds are another pregnancy thing so just sat with it bleeding not too worried...but 20 minutes later it was still pouring out with no sign of stopping.......eventually it slowed down but at the same time it was coming out in chunks, then it stopped then I started coughing up blood instead, urgh it was horrible!!!
So after yesterdays shannigans I thought it might be best to give mw a quick call about it, and got told to go in straight away to be checked over

So I did, they checked me and the baby and said everything is fine again but they want me to take it easy, keep an eye on everything and call with any problems or weirdness lol they also suggest another trip to the docs for a once over as well

will i spend the whole pregnancy going back and forth to docs and midwife and hospital lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back