What a cow bag...

I agree that she is only 19 and that is how girls her age respond to jealously.

It's totally out of order but i do feel it's just one of those things that has to be expected from someone like that.

You can't make a big stink about it either because not everyone will see it as an obvious dig at you - she'll just argue that she genuinely found it interesting and your chat merely prompted her research.

Just keep your distance and hopefully OHs best mate will get bored of her soon enough. Maybe make indirect comments about how a younger partner only make the older partner look even older ;)

Perhaps you should post a link about sugar daddys??? Just an idea. Ewww that is tempting :) xxx

Oh she sounds like she's old enough to be a parent with all the immaturity she's oozing!!!

Rise above her, she's not worth the bother xx

Oooof... well she's mature :roll:

Try not to let it upset you hun. She's sounds like a reet pleb. xx

What does you OH say hun?

Maybe it's time that you both make the decision to mention what a nasty little biatch she is to your OH's friend? Why should you have to be around a person like this to keep everyone else happy?

I know that sometimes taking the higher ground is the grown-up thing to do. However this girl is pushing boundries big time and needs to be told as much!

xxxxxxxxxx

Perhaps you should post a link about sugar daddys??? Just an idea. Ewww that is tempting :) xxx

What a fantastic idea!

I agree, I wouldn't be talking to her about ttc again. I'd be staying away from here as much as possible as well blocking her feed from fb. x

Has she even hit puberty yet? Thats so childish, silly girl, that playground rubbish xx

Thanks DP, and thanks everyone else,
yes I have just given her a very wide birth - she has e mailed me a cple of times, and i have said im just off out now ill get back to you later and whoops I have totally forgotten to get back to her!

Sorry didnt write back on this before but it just infuriated me so just wanted to forgot about it all, but thank you so much for all your wonderful replies -i love having this place for my sounding board xxx

Always here for that very reason hun, its good to have somewhere to rant, bounce ideas or just chat, without the complications of involving family etc xx

yes its great! dont know what id do without it now , its like having my own secret harem of best friends to go to for advice, xxxx

Glad you're ignoring her Corinne, she's not worth your time. I feel the same about the forum, ltttc is one of the hardest things to go through in life imo so it's great to have you ladies who understand the pain xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back