What a cow bag...

Corrinne37

Reaction score
....a so called friend ... dont really know her that well she is my fiance' s best mates girlfriend.
She is very very up herself. opinionated and out spoken, and not really a nice person tbh.
I have to be nice for my Oh is sake

Anyway, by oh best mate is 36 and she has just turned 19 (they lie to everyone about her age saying she has just turned 24)

Anyway.......she really wants a baby, lots of them and to be a kept women stay at home Mum, she does not work now (very high maintenance)

He does not want kids yet , she has been kind of happy about my problem and my 2 x MC's as she said b4 that she was jealous I had a child etc,family, home.

I told her recently when she quizzed that we are no longer ttc, she made a comment about how I am too old anyway, and my eggs are old and that I would struggle being PG at my age.

She has now posted on her wall in fb in her words ' AN INTERESTING ARTICLE'
the article is how fertility decreases after 35 and the problems women have

WTF at 19 would you find that interesting if that is not a dig at me???

Last edited:
She sounds like a c word. Delete her :hug: x

She sounds crazy, enough said!

Don't let make you implode though, not worth it for such ignorant comments! Xx

how rude is she?! and also how come she is so desperate for a baby so young? I know people are great mums at any age but she has loads of time.
You should block her news feed from your facebook, if you delete her she might realise and know she's got to you...don't give her the satisfaction. Big hugs hun xxx

Thats exactly what I have done Blondy!! I just wont give her the time of day now. Like I said never really liked her, not my choice of person but had to be nice for my OH. (he doesnt like her either m but has to pretend for his best mate!)
And this is not the first time, but this time she has gone too far.

It has put me in a bad mood all day, I know I shouldnt let it get to me but , I just think thats so low!!

Thanks girls, so nice to have you to le tit all out too! (Sending her a cyber kick to the crutch!) and straight finger to the eye)!

xxx

She sounds crazy, enough said!

Don't let make you implode though, not worth it for such ignorant comments! Xx

I think you hit the nail on the head sunbeam!!!!

Infact all you girls are right!!

xx

She sounds like a real nasty piece of work! How dare she make such comments about fertility. She sounds totally clueless.
Sending big hugs xx

An insensitive immature person. You really dont have to spend time with this girl. No offence but what on earth is your oh friend doing with her ? I not talking age but she sounds a bit odd. Get rid of her newsfeed! Hugs gizzy xxxx

Gizzy - me and OH have said this a thousand times - what the hell is he doing with her?????????

xxx

She defo sounds like the 'C' word, she has a lot of growing up to do! She is prob very jealous of you. x

She's very clearly jealous of you. I can't stomach people like her, the stupid little bitch!

She sounds vile.
But shes only 19 and a child still. Dont have anymore intimate chats with her as she doesnt deserve your confidences. Giver her a mega wide berth and try not to let her get to you.
Thousands of babies are born to mothers over 35 every year in the UK shes talking out of her arse.
The best revenge is to be happy in your relationships and life and not shed any tears over spiteful little bitches.
big hugs
Daisy

Furryheart is right, it's a mix of jealous and her own crazy issues. What normal person does that?

Your oh brother might see the light eventually and sack her off ....we live in hope for you!xx

She sound immature, forget about her and get on with your life. Don't tell her anything about whats happening in your life. Dont give her any reaction to the way you feel.
If your OH mate has to lie about her age, then she must be stupid to be putting up with this in the first place. Sounds like she has no brain cells to rubber together.

Delete here and tell your OH what she has said.

I dont know what you are all talking about, she sounds like a lovely sensitive young lady ........................................... :rofl::bum::rofl::bum::rofl::bum:

There will always be people who get their kicks out of other peoples misfortunes just to make themselves feel better. She clearly has a lot of growing up to do, rise above it hun, she is probably just trying to get a reaction from you xxx

She's only 19, a child herself and obviously doesn't understand adult dynamics yet. The others are right, don't let this spoilt brat effect you, your happiness is revenge enough xx

Definately a jelous little bi#ch...bitter all over, know lots like her, needs to get over herself!

Fx for 2012 BFP hun lots of baby dust to you (and in her eyes) xx

That's outrageous!

She has the problem not you. She seriously needs to get a job and then she wouldn't have time on her hands to find and post articles that have absolutely no relevance to her.

:hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back