We've Split

Charlotte & Emily

Reaction score
Me and my fiance have just split up for good. (i wont bore you with the details)
Apparantly im the coldest, nastiest person hes ever met :think:
Anyway im ready to do the single mum thing now, hope its not too hard i still have all my family behind me :D

its well good without OH's u can do wot u like!!! and now u get 2 join the bitching about our ex's club on here :D

Sorry to hear things haven't worked out for you hunni.......... :hug: :hug:

Oh no, its does sound like you'll be better off without him though!

:hug:

Sorry hun... I dont know the background to it but as long as you and your little bub is happy thats all that matters. :hug:

Becks&Riley said:
its well good without OH's u can do wot u like!!! and now u get 2 join the bitching about our ex's club on here :D

Can you bitch about your partners too :lol:

aw thats a shame. im sure its for the best though. better to realise now, than further down the line :hug:

It's always sad to hear about people splitting up especially when there are children involved - I don't know the history etc either but you have to do what's best for both yourself and your child. Comments saying things like you are the nastiest person in the world etc is rubbish as he obviously saw something great in you in the first place to be together and have your beautiful LO etc. You have great family and friends support by the sounds of it. You do your best and I'm sure you'll do just fine. Good luck with everything although somehow I don't think you'll need it xx :hug:

awww hun im sorry if u need to tlk im here

Becks&Riley said:

and i love that club hehe

spineless men eh....

if u ever need to chat then u kno were i am

have you got msn?

:( there are so many people splitting up lately :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members