He cheated on me

Amanda W

Reaction score
Welcome another single mummy....:shock:

Thats right me and Alishas daddy have split for ever there is no chance we could ever get back together not after what happend.

Ian cheated on me with someone i thought was like a sister :mad:

im so lost for words iam sorry i cant say too much at the moment too upset

BUT iam back at the parents till my new house is ready x​

:hug: I'm so sorry they've both treated you so badly :( I hope he realises just what an idiot he's been and how much he's thrown away. You and Alisha deserve so much better :hug: :hug: x

Oh hun that's awful!
I hope your ok!
XxX

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

oh hun, thats horrid. hope u r ok. stay strong for ur little girl. you both deserve so much better. much love and hugs xxx

Not much consolation but we are here for you if u need us x

So sorry to read this, an ex of mine cheated on me a few times and I know just how heartbreaking it is xx

I'm so sorry for you hun, but what goes around comes around. He will be worse off x

-BIG SQUEEZES- Not the best advice but - He doesn't deserve you, one day he'll realise what he messed up and you'll be happy and enjoying life with Alisha. You don't need scum like him hunn xxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry Hun, you deserve better :hugs: xx

Oh hunni...Im so sorry to hear this.. hope you're ok xxx

So sorry hun, all the ladies are right, he doesnt deserve you and will one day realise what he has messed up and hopefully by then you will have moved on and can stick two fingers up at him!! Life can be cruel but you dont need him. U and your little girl have each other and thats all that matters. As for your friend... well clearly she was jealous of what you 2 had!! Chin up hun and stay strong xxx

So so sorry hun. Betrayal hurts. Double betrayal? No words can describe. I had same thing happen to me years ago - my boyfriend and my best friend in the world. :-( But I was the complete fool who took him back thinking that he would realise how much he hurt me and would never do it again. WRONG!!!! But as others have said 'What goes around, comes around'. Ian will realise, now that it's too late what he's lost. You can be strong for you and Alisha and come out the other end stronger and happier. If you ever need to talk we're all here for you :hug::hug::hug:

Oh how awful :( really sorry to read about that hun, been cheated on as well so can totally understand how you must be feeling right now :(

Thanks for all the replays everyone sorry i have only just got back on been so busy.My mum took me shopping for some new clothes but we got baby more than me hehe cheered me up some its really hard i will ammit that but we have stayed friends for the sake of the baby because i want her dad in her life he has for one day in the week untill he has his own place.Im still in utter shock i never thought he would have done that ever xx

oh hun. this makes me so angry! I really am feeling for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back