need some advice

hannahbet20

Reaction score
me and my ex split around 6 months ago we really didnt get on in the end he was abusive throwing things at me pushing me over and nasty threats etc the kids have seen him since we split and at first things were ok but im finding it hard seeing him hes very persuasive and sometimes again he pushes me into an argument and i dont want the agro i want him to have supervised visits anyone have any idea how to go about this.

I'd say its the route of your local child social services. They can advise you your best course of action I would think.

I found this link after a quick Google. I'm sure you can contact your local social services then if you look the number up somewhere and they will point you in the right direction.

http://www.everychildmatters.gov.uk/socialcare/socialservices/

You may also need to consider you'll need to take on a solicitor or legal aid in case it needs resolving in the courts, as your ex may object etc and I really don't know the ins and outs of it all. It could well be simple and no worry or it could be a drawn out process.

Good luck, hope my suggestions are of some use :)

everyone i no that has supervisied visits has had to go threw the courts to get them
manda xx

usually before you go to courts for custody they offer family mediation, i would contact social services and ask about the family mediation service and they should give you some information. at this they will speak to you both individually and together and you all come to an agreement about custody rights etc and if you still cant agree then they will advise that you got to court. hth

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back