my wedding

pammie

Reaction score
Hi every one

I get married on saturday yey :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: I really hope the weather picks up.
I cant wait only problem i have got is work wont give me time offthis week and am letting hubby to be do the running around (either am brave or daft hehehehe)
Oh and I cant wait till he sees my present i got for him. Its a boudior book of me for him. And the photographer has booked me for a photoshoot the monday after the wedding to go on there website will let you know how it all goes.
Anyway my excitment is bubbling over so i best go before i bore you all with the details hehe

Pam

(praying for a honeymoon baby) :pray:

Doesnt the time just fly.
Last year it felt like it was ages away and all of a sudden is 5 more sleeps
cant believe it.
Good luck with ur wedding
xx

Oooooh bet you're both so excited!!! :cheer:

I'm going to a wedding on Friday :)

I'm coming up to my first anniversary in a couple of months and it has gone by sooooo fast!

I LOVE weddings!!!!!!

I was at one on Sat and then it's my 3rd anniversary on the 26th!

I would LOVE to be a wedding planner!!! My dream job!

oh Sarah H that would be a great job,
Somebody told me you can do a degree course in party planning that incourporates wedding planning, you should go for it there is a big call for wedding planners now and you can charge thousands to do it

laetitia85 said:
CONGRATS! my wedding is on 7/7/2007 :dance:
this is also my wedding day im so looking forward to it where u all getting married xx

Good luck lovie, and for all the other ladies getting hitched, hope your days are as blissfully happy as mine and DH's :hug:

Congratulations!!! Hope you have a fantastic day, and don't forget to post your piccies :D

HI Charli

Am getting married at a country house in my local park, am having a horse and carrige
to take me there (four more sleeps yey)

Pammie xx

pammie said:
HI Charli

Am getting married at a country house in my local park, am having a horse and carrige
to take me there (four more sleeps yey)

Pammie xx

Sounds wonderful! Congratulations and have a brilliant day! :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic