We've put an offer in on a house (yikes!)

nicki

Reaction score
I'm scared :shock:
My DH's job is moving in November so we are relocating but I didn't think we would find anything for ages ( about this time next year) & we have now put in an offer on a house.
If it gets accepted we could be in in about 8 weeks as it would just them & us in the chain.
This is it if you're interested! - http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails- ... 1&tr_t=buy

Pooping my knickers as it's in a village about an hour 20 mins away from where we live now, not that far really but my Mum lives 5 mins up the road, my best mate is just across town, another good friend is about 20 second walk up the road & another is about 5 min walk away. I won't know anyone where we will end up & i'm a chicken when it comes to meeting people, i'll be in tears for a while I think!!

love the house im officially jealous :twisted:
i know what you mean about moving from your "social circle" were really good friends with our neighbours always popping in and out eachothers houses, my mums just far away enough :rotfl: no everyones at hand. we were gonna move when nathan came as we needed an extra bedroom but we decided to stay and extend, im glad we did as i like where we are its home ??
it is an amazing house though!

Thats a lovely house, I dont think droxford id too far from me. Is it near bishops waltham. Im in fareham.

xx

lisanat said:
Thats a lovely house, I dont think droxford id too far from me. Is it near bishops waltham. Im in fareham.

xx

Oooh yeah its just up the road from Bishops Waltham. What's Fareham like to live in?
We want to move somewhere where we can look at fields & not another houses, not as easy as you think, unless you've got half million!

Lovely house, nice size and what a great garden.... good luck :D

Farehams not to bad. there are certain areas that are nicer that=n others. have you looked anywhere else in the area.?The area your moving to is lovely thats where we eventually want to settle bishops waltham /fair oak way.
Its nice cause your out of a main town but there is southampton or portsmouth that arent too far away.The only trouble is it is expensive to live round here. Wickham is a nice little village. or there is hedge end.
Where are you at the moment?
xx

How Very Dare You! how can you move away from me!!!! :lol: (or is it me you are moving from? :think: )

you'll be fine hun, i'm sure there will be mother and baby groups and stuff you can join - kids make it easier to meet people! there must be others (lisanat for one!) on here who are down that way too.

keep us posted - will def have to meet up again before you go :cry:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow that house is massive and gorgeous!!

You can't let the lack of friends get in the way of your dream house! We did exactly the same last year and moved to a seaside village in the south of Denmark. I still only know a few mums from a mother group but the thought of Leorah growing up in such a nice place makes it all worth it. Also I am crap at speaking danish which makes it even harder but I have no regrets.

Good luck with the house :)

You will be fine!! Once you are there you will meet loads of new people and an hours drive isn't too far for a Saturday outing.
Join some baby groups etc and you'll have loads of new people to chat to!!

We are moving in March to America and yeh it is scary and I will miss people like mad - but if it's for better oppertunity - just go for it!

S. xx

lisanat said:
Farehams not to bad. there are certain areas that are nicer that=n others. have you looked anywhere else in the area.?The area your moving to is lovely thats where we eventually want to settle bishops waltham /fair oak way.
Its nice cause your out of a main town but there is southampton or portsmouth that arent too far away.The only trouble is it is expensive to live round here. Wickham is a nice little village. or there is hedge end.
Where are you at the moment?
xx

We've driven all over & looked at a house in Cranfield & Rownhams. I've been told not to touch Hedge end with someones else barge pole let alone mine! :lol: Waltham Chase looks nice too. We want somewhere rural-ish but it is expensive, thats the only problem!

We live in Horsham at the mo. I've grown up there so will be sad to leave.

Our first offer has been turned down (thought it would, we were being a bit cheeky :wink: ) and are now waiting after submitting another one. We've been told that someone else has put in an offer, never know if to believe them or not knowing what estate agents & business men can be like so fingers crossed :pray:

(Em by the way, yes you are the reason we are moving. I just can't stand to live in a town where you parade around in your sexy lingerie from Ann Summers all day long, you're causing to many car crashes!!!! :wink: :lol: )

[quote="nicki
(Em by the way, yes you are the reason we are moving. I just can't stand to live in a town where you parade around in your sexy lingerie from Ann Summers all day long, you're causing to many car crashes!!!! :wink: :lol: )[/quote]

:lol: thats cos people are covering their eyes trying not to look at my podgy bits! you wait, they'll open up an ann summers in Droxford and i'll be there :twisted:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Em78 said:
[quote="nicki
(Em by the way, yes you are the reason we are moving. I just can't stand to live in a town where you parade around in your sexy lingerie from Ann Summers all day long, you're causing to many car crashes!!!! :wink: :lol: )

:lol: thats cos people are covering their eyes trying not to look at my podgy bits! you wait, they'll open up an ann summers in Droxford and i'll be there :twisted:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/quote]

:rotfl: You stalking me???????

nicki said:
Em78 said:
[quote="nicki

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:rotfl: You stalking me???????[/quote]

Me? No, i've had these dark glasses and this mack for ages :shhh:

xxxxxxxxxx

Em78 said:
nicki said:
Em78 said:
[quote="nicki

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:rotfl: You stalking me???????

Me? No, i've had these dark glasses and this mack for ages :shhh:

xxxxxxxxxx[/quote]

:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members