We've had an offer accepted on a house!!!

ASD123456

Reaction score
Hiya,

We currently live in a 3rd floor flat with no lift and a big baby :evil: So we've been looking at houses and into mortages. OH owns the flat but with the current market we were reluctatnt to try and sell. So we've managed to change this mortage toa buy to let and get a new mortage for me and OH on a house.

We had seen this lovely house just down the road, 3 bedrooms, garden etc. It needs work, but just decoration and that can wait until we have funds. We could move in tomorrow and easily live there without alterations.

So we put an offer in this morning and it has been accepted. For 10% less than the asking price of 250,000 which sounds hell of a lot but this is soooooo cheap for the average asking price in this area (485,000!!!!)

I'm so happy, just praying all goes well and we manage to complete! :pray:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thats great news! Sounds like a lovely family home and you'll have fun making it your own :hug: xx

Congratulations!!!!

Thats brilliant news! I am sure you will be really happy in your new Family Home!!!

Congratulations!! Someone mentioned doing that with my 1 bed but i didnt think the bank would consider it.. maybe i should look into that. :think:

Claire x

congratulations :dance: :dance: :dance:
i think we need pics of your new house :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111