My perfect house....

Not quite big enough I would want at least 10 acres,a lake and a forest for that price :wink:

I know what you mean, I thought it was a bit pokey, hence why we would want to extended :rotfl: Just found a house in Surrey for £75,000000 :shock: Now who lives in a house like this??? I want them to be my friend!

did i rad that right £10 million :shock: nice though - we have clients at work with houses like that. my dh gets to visit some fab places when he installs all the pool plumbing.

show us the £75m one hun!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's a nice house Sarah. :D

There are some stunning places out there. Its amazing how much apartments go for in London :shock: I want to marry Robbie now & live somewhere like that, boo hoo :cry: infact I would just like to live in a house that has a shower (got to have a bath instead - incase everything thinks i'm a stinky bitch :lol: )

Oooo Em that flat is nice though. Can you imagine sitting on your balcony on a Summers eve sipping champers whilst watching the lights of London twinkling.
:D

our garden is small but no one has time to sort it out and its the biggest one of these types of houses and the rooms are all good as my sis is in the second room over the ova side of the house and me and B r in the 3rd n 4th so all is good and the 4th is a really good size for a 4th bedroom

Hi Nicki

Wow what a stunning house! Are you moving to Weybridge? We used to live there before we moved up to Scotland ...... although we didn't live on St Georges Hill which is where that house is!

Lucy

Hi Lucy,

No we're going to be moving to Hampshire, some where near Swanwick, but then again if I win the lottery I may move to Weybridge :lol:
We both want to live in the countryside though, sick of the noise of traffic & mouthy neighbours!!! I think its going to take ages to find the right house in our budget.
We plan on staying in the next house for a very long time, don't want to move again after this time.

What made you move to Scotland? Long way to go.

Hi Nicki

I used to work with a lady who lived in Bursledon which is a bit further along the M27 to Swanwick. From what she said down that way it's lovely. My family aren't far from you - my brother lives in Broadbridge Heath and my other Brother lives in Copthorne. We moved to Scotland 2 years ago as DH got made redundant from his job in London and he's Scottish so we thought we'd try life north of the border!

Hope your move goes well - is your DH relocating with his job or is it a new position?

Lucy

Hiya,

Small world innit!! My DH is an air traffic controller & works at the control centre near Heathrow. They are closing that down & relocating everyone to Swanwick as thats here that new fancy centre is. I'm looking forward to it but then again won't know a sole down there, so got a feeling we'll be making regular trips home.
The one good thing about it is its a paid move. I won't even have to pack up our stuff if I don't want to :cheer:

How you finding life in Scotland? Whereabouts are you? My brother will be moving somewhere near Prestwick in a few years time (he's an ATC too & works in manchester now & they are planning on closing that down too) He really doesn't want to though.

I CAN'T BELIEVE MY OH PUT IT ON THE MARKET WITHOUT CONSULTING ME!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

I am SORRY Nicki, but it is NOT for sale!!!!! :shakehead:

:rotfl:

Oh for petes sake and I had decided on the curtains already :roll:

Hi Nicki

Oh wow a paid move sounds fantastic - I'd definately get someone else to pack for me! You think it'll take a couple of hours and days later you're not even packing upstairs yet!

I love living up here and we definately have a better standard of living from moving. Like you I was an Air Hostess for a couple of years so I'm used to being away from home constantly so perhaps that prepared me?! I do miss not being able to pop over to friends and family now that I've got all this maternity leave but you soon get to meet new friends that keep you busy! Actually there's a huge benefit to moving away a bit - you definately make the most of your loved ones when you do get to see them and you don't take them for granted.

We're about a 40 min drive from Prestwick, the roads are good round there so your brother will have a lot of choice where he wants to live.

Was it a coincidence that both you and your DH are connected with aiir travel or is that how you met? - Sorry if I'm being too nosey! I'm just curious!

Lucy

Who did you fly for?? Where did you fly out of?
I got an email of a colleagues today (one of my mates) and he was talking about flying & that he was off to Vancouver today, I started to get all upset wishing I was back amoungst it all, thats the first time thats ever happened :lol: I then quickly remembered why I hate it now!!

Its weird actually but My DH used to work for Air Miles & was a couple of my friends boss. We were out on a girlie night out & he was there. My mates introduced us & that was that. It was pure coincidence that he is an ATCO. He's been doing it for over 4 years now. My bro's been at it for about 12 years :shock:

I think we made it because of the connection & he understood what the jobs like etc. Alot of my family is/was in the industry. Flying's in my blood so DH hit it off with my parents too which helped. My Mum was a hostie & my Dad was flight deck! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back