Here is my house. Opinions pls

Ermm..it doesnt look a heap to me (if u meant that badly!)!!
I love it! Its gorgeous! Here where i live it would be at least £200,000
a tiny empty undecorated mess 1bedroom flat here is minimum £115,000!
It look better than my house and mine was worth £185,000 WITHOUT heating, water, plaster on walls, no paint, no carpet, nothing!

Hearts, how did you get on with the offer? Not sure if you've posted somewhere else and I've missed it?!

believe it or not if we had bought my council flat in Manor Park, East London, when we left in June 2004 it was worth 155K. A two bed flat, we decorated it nice but bloody hell, i wouldnt say it was worth that. hubby had 1 bed council flat and that was worth the same just because it was over looking Wanstead Flats, still in Manor Park, but some people would class it as Wanstead (posh area). We really should have taken advantage and bought the two flats but we were a pair of muppets. never mind.

good luck with your sale hearts and let us know what youre doing.

x

hearts81 said:
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-8577343.rsp?pa_n=6&tr_t=buy

It looks like a right heap and it really is. We have no GCH or no modern kitchen. But we've been on the market for 7 days now and we've had an offer of £80,000.

We've both never sold ahouse before so we dont know if thats slow getting an offer after 7 days or quick therefore should we wait for another :? We would ideally need £82000 to get rid of debts etc but £800000 would do, only the overdraft wouldn't get paid.

The biggest minus to this whole thing is that as we cant afford to buy again and renting is hard in this area that we would have to move in with mother in law *screech screech screech*

anyways what would you pay?

well 4 years ago we sold our terrace house for £22,000. Now the same house sold for £88,000.

i would look around and see what similar properties are selling for. To be honest that sounds a fair offer and i would accept it. :)

Emmylou said:
Hearts, how did you get on with the offer? Not sure if you've posted somewhere else and I've missed it?!

Hiya we sold it a couple of days ago for £82,600 but they pulled out the next day! They were expecting me to offer to leave them the washing machine, fridge etc :shock:

We've got an offer today for £82,000 which we're gonna take. But this lad wants the couch which we cant afford to give him so he might pull out too. :(

Wow, it looks small from the outside.......very deceptive as it looks a fare old size inside!! That is like my Dad's, looks small from the outside, it is like walking into Mary Poppins bag :lol:

Very nice house hun! I would buy it! We are buying a 1 bed flat in SW London it is £142,000!!! :shock: xx

terraced house are always a good size inside. When i moved i was struggling to find anywhere bigger really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back