oh dear God, what have I done!!!

as long as your dad and sis said its ok, I dont think your mental no..............well I do think your mental yes, but I dont think your mental regarding this! :rotfl:

House looks lovly though M - hope they accept your offer! Keep us updated!

:rotfl: at JW!!!!! Are you being stalked!!!! I think I may well be as well!! My mum was asking what my user name was when I was down!!!

They accepted the offer so we are officially idiots!!!

Glad you are back, where you been?

missac said:
:rotfl: at JW!!!!! Are you being stalked!!!! I think I may well be as well!! My mum was asking what my user name was when I was down!!!

They accepted the offer so we are officially idiots!!!

Glad you are back, where you been?

Ill PM you in a MO about being stalked - they cant stalk my harass my PM box can they lol.

Glad they accepted the offer, so when do you estimate you will beable to move in then?

We have a viewing tomorrow evening so fingerscrossed!

Ive been at home and off work so no internet - I know how you all miss me sooooooooooo much!

I think that Feb may be the earliest we could move in, we are still waiting to find out when pauly wauly starts his job. He is upstairs packing just now, I can't possibly do that as I am pregnant!!!!!!

I hope your viewing goes well, they must be keen if they are viewing before chistmas, make it look all cosy and christmassy, and for goodness sake hide all your battery operated toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missac said:
I think that Feb may be the earliest we could move in, we are still waiting to find out when pauly wauly starts his job. He is upstairs packing just now, I can't possibly do that as I am pregnant!!!!!!

I hope your viewing goes well, they must be keen if they are viewing before chistmas, make it look all cosy and christmassy, and for goodness sake hide all your battery operated toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rotfl: ... excuses excuses! Bet you won't even give him one of your chocs either! :rotfl:

:shock: That's a point JW!, hide them quick!

MAke sure you pack yours Missac

On the subject I got one of my christmas pressies last night :wink:

Think the choc is making me hyper! :shock: :rotfl:

missac said:

LOL nop you cant possibly pack while your pregnant - that just wouldnt be right :rotfl:

*makes mental not to double check bedroom just incase my huge safe of toys is unlocked*

:rotfl:

Im going to finish wrapping the presents tonight and put them under the tree so it looks all christmassy. He is also a FTB, so we need to plug were going to my folks so he can move in ASAP with no chains to mess about in. And if he wants to keep the curtains and lights etc he can sodding have them, as long as he buys the ting :rotfl:

Then I can buy my house Ive seen for £125k weeeeeeeeeee

Wishfull thining I think!

I bet your well excited now M, you know you have your house etc and can start planning the nursery!

Kirls - A should not be giving you your xmas pressie already - how very rude, could he not wait, or is cause he couldnt be ''bothered'' with the warm ups himself :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back