We've had a chat ;)

Tasha20

Reaction score
:roll: well OH made it quite clear that we are only ever using condoms after she is born because he doesnt trust the pill, I bloody hate them and I think they kill the mood but hey I don't want to get pregnant again for a few years and I love sex to much so I suppose I have no choice :(

I was on the pill when I caught with this little madame I know why tho its becuase I had the squits :oops: (TMI!) that day and apprently it can effect the pill, I explained all that to him but no its rubber rumpy pumpy or none at all :cry:

My friend was the same after her first baby, had a coil fitted??
Just a thought xx

My mum had one of them and her partner could feel it and then eventualy it moved out of position so no I would never have one :(

condoms aren't too bad now. thats what im going to have to use unil hubby gets the brick treatment.
Ive actually told him i am not going on the pill or anything after babiesborn. I don't see why i should have to do it anymore or be sterilised when i have carried and given birth to 4 children for him.
Hes reluctant to have a vasectomy but i think tough. its that or condoms. So i can see where your hubbys coming from tasha.

i dont like condoms.... but i dont want another baby for now

When I concived Luke I was on the pill so I dont trust them. After Luke I had the injection and it made me really ill when I stoped it, it was 2 year before I had a period then 3 and a half years to concive so would not recomend that so I was going to try the coil

I've not even though about it to be honest, as i know sex will the the last thing on my mind with a newborn to look after!

budge said:
condoms aren't too bad now. thats what im going to have to use unil hubby gets the brick treatment.
Ive actually told him i am not going on the pill or anything after babiesborn. I don't see why i should have to do it anymore or be sterilised when i have carried and given birth to 4 children for him.
Hes reluctant to have a vasectomy but i think tough. its that or condoms. So i can see where your hubbys coming from tasha.

Yes I do understand were hes comming from just abit of a nauze, He said he wants to have a vasectomy after we have had our 2nd child ( not planing to have for at least 4 yrs ) I only want two children aswell, so it looks like condoms will be a regular thing for us for the next 4 yrs lol

:)

lol I know after shes born if I get away with having just a graze I will be back on him like a dog on heat lol :lol:

what about the implanon? its able to be fitted str8 away and isnt sore(it goes in ur arm) i got it and think its gr8 :D no rubbers woooooo!!

Yvanne said:
what about the implanon? its able to be fitted str8 away and isnt sore(it goes in ur arm) i got it and think its gr8 :D no rubbers woooooo!!

it suits some but not others,i had to have mine removed i put on a stone in weight from october to february and ive got scars on my arms because of it as although i never had it in long it woldnt come out as tissue had formed over it an i got blisters from the steri strips which has given me a lovely scar

I like condoms lol, they don't really bother me and I hate the feeling of sperm dripping out of me after (tmi sorry), I got pregnant by using condoms though, twice actually, 1st time one split and the second time one slipped :roll: but now i'm pregnant i don't use them, mainly because i dont have any lol but if i did and rememberd to pick some up from the shops then i'd use them! less mess! :puke: After i'm having the implant in my arm and still using condoms! :cheer:

Tasha20 said:
lol I know after shes born if I get away with having just a graze I will be back on him like a dog on heat lol :lol:

They advise no sex for 6 weeks post birth - and believe me if you were as sore as i was you won't want him within a mile of you!

Hypnorm said:
Tasha20 said:

They advise no sex for 6 weeks post birth - and believe me if you were as sore as i was you won't want him within a mile of you!

believe it or not a laceration hurts more than a tear,ive had both and the laceration killed :|

Hypnorm said:

I hope that's only for those who gave birth vaginally???! :shock: I had a c section and have been having sex 2-3 times a day for the past 4 weeks! :oops: :shock: I'm making up for lost time as I couldn't even think about it while I was pg because of my SPD!

We're using condoms as we want another baby, but I got pg with Kayleigh while being on the pill, and the injections made me into a mad woman! :twisted: I'll be waiting until after the next baby before getting the coil fitted again.

lol Ididnt mean straight away maybe a few weeks or so, everyone is different and body's repair quicker than others so I will just have to wait and see lol im not planning on a all nighter session after ive had her :rotfl: I would never have the inplant again it swelled up and my body rejected it and my arm felt like it was going to fall off :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back