• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weve chosen names already lol

cherrybinky

Reaction score
Ive always had 2 names in mind and my OH must have seen them written somewhere as he came home today and said I like Zachary and Eliza too. So thats it, were settled already! My OHs other children both have Z sounding names, Xander and Isobel so we wanted to keep the tradition!

Very nice, u didn't waste any time did u lol! we still cant decide. x

Gorgeous names! I had mine chose from 8 weeks, when you know you know xx

same here we've already picked ours too

joseph phillip peake or hayleigh suzanna peake

We had Jack's name picked out from 6 weeks pregnant! Lovely names hun! :) x

we had ours Dainton Joesph Lee Pitcher from the beginning pretty much to although i love zachary but oh isn't keen.

it's lovely and not very common at all. xxx

Dainton? Thats an amazing name.

OH talked about it again last night, Eliza Oriel Best and Zachary Quinn Best. Done and dusted. lol.

We picked Eliza (and you'll think this is mad) because Im a huge Eliza Dushku fan and she was in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, strangely, Eliza means the Chosen One (the Slayer was the Chosen One)! I know, were weird! Xander is named after a Buffy character too!

My OH loved it straight away. Its easy to shorten too Zac and thats it. Short and sweet. :)

i love the names hun, my cousin is zac and my friends little boy is isaac :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back