cotton wool balls
baby shampoo
baby oil
nappys
nappy bags
baby wipes
bottle warmer
sudocream

.....all for someone else :cry: and to make it worse i had one of my friends with me and her 9 month old baby :baby: we were shopping for another friends baby shower this weekend - i sooooo want a baby so i can buy sudocream and baby oil for my baby!!!

thank god there will be lots of alcohol at this baby shower, that will make me feel better :merry:

xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: it WILL be your turn soon and then u can go spend a fortune :lol: xxxx

It will be u soon x ure just getting lots of shopping practice in youll know all the best places to shop x

It will be u soon, and ur friends out shopping and throwing u a baby shower :)
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

It will be u soon, and ur friends out shopping and throwing u a baby shower :)
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Awwww hun. I felt the same today looking at little baby shoes and little dresses for babies etc :'(
I just couldn't resist! Me and OH both had a nose down the baby aisle.

It will be your time soon. Just enjoy celebrating other people's pregnancies and babies, because I'm sure they'll return the favour when it's your turn!

:dust: Stay positive positivity, it's what you do best!! xxx

It will be your turn sooner then you think my lovely, Mr :stork: is just waiting to come & surprise you

xxxx

Sorry you feel like poo hunni, im sure it will be your turn very very soon, stay positive :hug: xxx

Good things come to those who wait!! When you are pregnant it will be soo much more special coz it was so wanted!! Think there are going to be some very lovely babies from the girls in ttc!
xxx

aww positivity you are such a good friend for doing that, i know it will be you buying these things for your baby someday soon, hope you are ok. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back