baby wipes
baby shampoo
cotton buds
cotton blob thingys lol
breast pads
maternity pads(sanitary things lol)
disposable pants
lil shampoo n cond for me

i bought my nursing nighty and a labour 1 there other day... got all baby clothes ready...got a towel and bathrobe 2... now all i need is a bag 2 put it all in loool

is there anything i have forgotton...???

Cuddly toy? :D

Just kidding you seem to have bought plenty to me - I can't see anything missing.

You won't need the baby shampoo, lotion, nappy rash cream or talc powder in your hospital bag :)

oh lol i no i went a bit mad its jst ive left it an left it n after my m/w appt 2day i thought jesus i need to get my bag sorted cos i can hardly walk as it is now i dunno wat ill be like in a few weeks lool... will i need a baby towel cos they must have a lil bath after all that blood and stuff or will the hosp do it an provide it??? ill leave the shampoo n lotion n talc at home :)

check with your hossy hun but im sure , if your only in for a night most dont bath the babies as they cant regulate there temp and keep warm to begin with !

oh right thanx :D they do wipe the goo of thou dont they im sure they will lool.. i will leave it out of my bag untill my labour ward tour n ill ask then.. hope fully i wont be there for long anyways :)
so i think ive got everything now yay :cheer:

wow you're pretty much sorted, i didnt need any toiletries/towels for baby but just check xx

The towel/blanket they get wrapped in initially will wipe off most of thegoo the rest (ie any in their hair) stays on.
It's good for their skin :)

My DD went home with blood and big lumps of white bits in her hair :puke: Bless her

monster_munch said:
The towel/blanket they get wrapped in initially will wipe off most of thegoo the rest (ie any in their hair) stays on.
It's good for their skin :)

My DD went home with blood and big lumps of white bits in her hair :puke: Bless her

Tia got all washed and cleaned before she even got handed to me...:) By my mw too.... I have pictures to prove it in Tia's baby book.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back