Am I pregnant? help!

Confused

Reaction score
I am on birth control and I missed a pill, and i had unprotected sex that night and a few more times since the missed pill, I haven't been feeling right for about 2 wks now and so I stopped taking birth control just incase. I have only stopped taking birth control for 3 days now and i have some spotting, is this normal? am I pregnant? All the pregnancy tests say it's too early to test. Please if you have any insight to this let me know!

It is too early. However, one missed pill, I don't think it's possible. (i could be wrong though).. the bcp stays in your system.. so one pill isn't going to make much of a difference.. (i think! lol!)

I'm no expert - but I shouldn't think 1 missed pill would mean you are pregnant.

If you have a 28 day cycle - you would be at your most fertile approx 14 days from the 1st day of your last period. How far into your cycle was the missed pill?

Oh - and I believe that stopping taking the pill brings you 'on' (i.e. withdrawal bleeding - which is probably what your spotting is)

There are some pregnancy tests that you can use up to 4 days before you are due now as well.

Hope this helps some ?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back