Questions About the Birth Control Patch

heatherjames

Reaction score
Hello Whoever is reading,
I have been on the Birth Control Patch for about 3 weeks now and The day I started the Lady told me not to have sex for 10 days without a condom and the 3rd or 4th day later I had sex with out a condom and he came in me and we have been having sex for about everyday now since I got on it and He has been going in me every time but one and I was wondering if there was any chance that I could be pregnant or get pregnant if I keep what I am up and if I should just stop birth control completly. IF any one can help me please get back to me.

Thanks so Much.

why didnt you listen to the doctor? theres a reason they say this stuff. and yes there is a chance u can get pregnant. thats y u need to wait 10 days. but anyhow, if u miss ure period, go see a doctor.
xoxo

Hi

Well no one can tell you the chance whether you could be or not. Sometimes they say to wait longer than you nned to just to be safe, but why were you having intercourse without protection when you had been advised not to if you didn't want to get caught pregnant?

Don't mean to sound rude but there are many women out there who would do anything to be pregnant, so if you don't want to be, you must follow the advice you have been given.

Kim x

hi again,
well we are all here for you no matter what happens, thats what the site is for.
But next time listen to the advice ure given, you might not think it now, but it will be the best you've recieved in the long run.
xoxo

Well the only reason I got on BC was bc my finace wanted me to, I want a baby but he wants to wait until we are married to have another one he has one from the previous realtionship. So either way ill be ok with what happens if i end up pregnant or not.

Hi

Sorry if I seemed abrupt in my last post. If you want a baby and your partner doesnt, you should discuss it further with him. You never know, he may come round...

Kim xx

we have tried talking and he hasnt changed his mind so maybe when we are married it will be a different story, Its ok

it might turn out that he wants kids when he is married to you, and since he already has a kid, maybe wants to wait just a bit. but you should both keep talking about it, and ask when he think he might be ready. but dont pressure him, and make sure he doesnt pressure you. hope all goes well
xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back