No idea whats going on

DaniellaH

Reaction score
Hi..

I was on the depo injection for 2 years and came off in June this year.. went on the microgyneon birth control pill for roughly 3 months then stopped them. i know it takes roughly 6-9 odd months to get periods back and its been about 5 or 6 so far and i event had mine.. me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex twice but he pulled out..yesterday however he did not. This sounds so silly but since i woke up today i just have really bad like period cramp and i know some people can feel pregnancy symptoms like straight after but this is insane.....

Please if anyone has any idea or just wants to leave some advice..... LOST!

only way to know for sure is to get a test. you could have already been preg from one of the other times and some ppl get pregnant on the pill too. it shouldnt take more than 6 months for the pill to wear off either. it only took 4 months for my implant to wear off when i had it taken out.

thanks for replying.. i am going to do a test.. just its daunting positive or negative isn't it.. i was so worried i wouldn't be able to get pregnant after all the horrible things I've heard about the depo shot.. hating this wait and it hasn't been long!

Like I said morning after pill might help you now BUT it doesn't always work :shock: Sorry its a bit of a waiting game.

If you conceived yesterday then it will be too soon to tell on a pregnancy test. However if you fell pregnant one of the other times it may not be. If i were you i'd wait a few weeks, see if you get a period, then take a test. It might take your body a while to get into a natural routine again after the injection/pill but everyone is different. Some people can conceive straight after coming off the pill or even when they're on it. For others it takes longer for it to get out of their system. Hope you get the answer you want, but looks as though you'll have to wait it out for a while xxx

I was on the depo injection and it ran out July of 2010. It lasted until April 2011 when I got pregnant so that's 10 months in total

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back