Missed birth control pills. Confused.

jowill

Reaction score
I had unprotected sex on a Saturday, where previously that week, I kept missing birth control pills and making them up the day after I would miss them. As I said, on Saturday night I had unprotected sex and that day before sex, I took my birth control pill but now today is Friday and I haven't taken any of my pills since then. (6 days ago) The pills I haven't taken are considered my "sugar" pills since they're the pills I take while I'm ovulating, which as of now I am ovulating but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm not pregnant...correct?? Could I be pregnant?? I know that my sister had a period while she was pregnant so can someone who understands please reply? Thank you!!

Hi

Yes there is a chance you could be pregnant. I know someone who missed one pill and was pregnant. I would seek advice from a doctor who will be able to advise further.

Hope it works out as you want it to.

Kim xx

Even if the missed pill(s) was the day AFTER unprotected sex?? Plus I got my period just a few days afterwards??

I figure you can still get pregnant if you miss a pill afterwards because sperm can live inside you for a number of days. I would get checked out to be sure.

Good luck

Kim xx

Thank you so much for your help!! I'll keep you updated!

:)

It's been almost 2 weeks since the above incident occurred and lately I've noticed cramping in my lower abdomen. Like I said, I got my period just a few days after unprotected sex so I know this isn't menstrual cramping. It's more mild than menstrual cramps too and comes and goes throughout the day. Could this be just nonsense gas pains or my imagination? This has been going on for about 4 days now. Or could this be a sign of pregnancy? Please reply! Thank you!

Hi jowill the best thing to do is not to worry as this could cause the cramping where you are worrying, But do a pregnancy test to find out for sure, let us know the outcome.

omg! i am going thru the same thing and now i dont know if im preg could u reply and tell me what happened with u?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back