well looks like im out this month

jodie34

Reaction score
evening ladies , well my af was due today , usually here when i get up , but oh no not today , tmi alert , when i go to the loo and wipe there is some brownish marks on the paper when i wipe again its gone , so im thinking that af is just being a pain in the backside , usually when af arrives its full flow , ohhhhhh how i hate this time of month , i wish it would just happen properly so i can get on with next month aaaarrrghhh ....

good luck to all ladies still waiting to test .....

baby dust to everyone x x x

Sorry hun - it's only when we are TTC that we start to notice every little difference in our cycles.

I spotted 72 hours last month before AF [that has never, ever happened before and I've been having periods for almost 20 years!!]

LIke it's not hard enough TTC, our bodies start playing silly beggar on us

xxxxxxxx

i know 20 odd years for me , and only now does af start to be a pain in the backside lol ..

ive promised myself that next month im going to sit on my hands and pee on nothing till af is at least 3 days late lol ..

well im going to try lol

xxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry hun that happened to me last month and af arrived full flow the next day. My af arrived today too so I'm out this month as well. Let's hope march will be our month zx

Aww sorry to hear the witch got you aswell , yep fingers crossed those of us that don't get our bfp get them next month , I think a nice bottle of wine will be on the shopping list tomorrow lol x x

Sorry to hear that jodie, looks like I'm out also tested with clear blue digital this morning and got not pregnant :(. On to next month

Xx

hi amy, sorry to hear that hun i defo thought you would of got a bfp after seeing the test with the cross on it , af has got me good and proper today which i think is a good sign as ive been light and short the last 2 cycles fingers crossed we get our bfps next month x x x

It has got me tonight also :(, our cycles are the same. March is going to be our both our month I'm going to try pre conceive and the smep plan.

Xx

I'm sorry to read this Jodie. :(

what is the smep plan ive seen other people talking about it on here , i think i might just have a look on google lol xx

hi mrs r , how are you did you do your test xx

If you google it they'll be websites that tell you how to do it, sperm meets egg plan :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back