Well, that's it for size 2

ISH

Reaction score
Still have a lorryload of size 2 nappies, but had to upgrade Vince to size 3 last night, it was starting to feel like I was squeezing him in control underwear! LOL!

Also, he is growing out of 0-3 size clothes, this is getting out of hand. I see a tiny baby when I look at him, but he must be a rather large tiny baby!

I'm also discarding clothes at a shocking rate, and I don't like it, I grow attached to each one! They fit OK on his upper body, but he seems to have rather long legs and outgrows everything so quickly.

Doug was horrified, haha, he bought a huge pack of size 2 nappies and we haven't used half!

I have a feeling this one is going to dwarf mummy by a huge margin (not that it's difficult, everyone dwarfs this mummy)

Last edited:
Aw! Sebastian was like that! We had loads of tiny nappies left over! I didn't think I was attached to his clothes until I was packing them up to give to a friend! I nearly cried with each outfit! :blush:

I'm keeping 2 outfits, his very first newborn ones, they're so sweet and tiny, I could never part with them :love: But I don't want to keep too much either, or else I'll live in a baby wardrobe for the rest of my life.

I've just put all mine in a Hoover bag for number 2! ;) not that I've told OH that's why, he's saying he doesn't want another!

My MIL would love to hear that from me, but not happening. My childbearing days are over LOL!

Jack still wears size 3 nappies! They fit him really well too, he's a skinny mini though lol x

Aw bless, my 2 sons were like that grew so quickly, but my girls we're tiny for ages, shan is neary 18 mths and still in size 3 nappies!! Mad lol x

Sophie is still in newborn everything!!

Another big lass here is now onto size 3's too!!

She's in an strange gap between the sizes of clothes though!!

Number 3 didnt last long for us, lo has been in 4 for a long time. But then he is nearing 10 kg

sent from my Galaxy s2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back