what size nappies...

My1stBaby

Reaction score
i know there was a thread about this a short while ago but i cant remember the responses...

max weighs 13lbs 4oz and is still in pampers newborn size 2 and they seem fine, but according to the pack he should have outgrown them.....

what does everyone do? just go with how the nappies feel rather than the weight?

generally yeah lol. Alyssa is 15lb and in size 3 baby dry atm but we use cloth too sometimes

Albert's still in mini's at 8lb 10oz. His skinny little arse still fits them fine lol

We're still having great success wearing a size up. Not a leak of anything for about 6 weeks. I imagine L is about 15lbs or so and we wear size 4 pampers.

James is 14lb and in size 3 but once we've used all the 3s we will be using size 4 I think as he's tubby and the 3s are beginning to leak now x

Isaac's 14lb & in size 2 still although they are getting small now & we should finish them today & then he's going into 3s tomorrow.

Harry is 12lb 3oz but has been in pampers size 3s for about 2 weeks ... Not sure why he doesnt fit in 2s cos he should....

Josh is about 15lb and in size 3 little angels active fit asda nappies.x

Just over 20 lb and now in 4+ x

my man is 14pounds and is in size 2 nappies! going to finish them off and start using size 3 nappies.....bless him!

Ok thanks ladies, think I might finish this pack of size 2s then go onto 3s :) xxx

26ish pounds and size 5 Actifit xxx

Last edited:
Amelia's about 26lb and in size 5's & Leah's about 12lb and is in size 3 pampers and huggies.

Jack is 11lb 9oz now and he fits in both size 2 and 3 nappies. I'm going to keep him in the size 2 ones for as long as possible because you get more nappies in a pack for less money. I'd say either size is fine as long as they're comfy for him and hold everything that they're meant to hold! xx

his last few size 2 nappies have leaked so were onto size 3 now!!

xxxxxx

Go with how they feel rather than the weight on the side of the packet, harrison is nearly 15lb but has only just gone up to 3s as his legs are skinny!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back