Well it has started.....

princesskel

Reaction score
sickness! Really thought might get away without it this pregnancy but it started on monday and hasnt stopped for a second - am feeling sick 24 hrs a day and it is soooo hard. I cant eat or drink as the thought of anyhing makes me gag. I have tried everything - ginger biccies, crackers, mints, etc. but nothing works! With two kids im finding it so hard to run around after them and making their meals takes hours as i have to keep running out of the kitchen!! How are you all dealing with this?? xxx

I have been feeling gradually sicker all week - I have yet to throw up though! - Part of me is looking forward to it - will make this whole thing seem real - but I bet I wont be thinking that in a couple of weeks!
:hug:
Big hugs!

im not coping i hate it ! im nibbling on bread , it keeps hunger at bay and some of the sickness , im worse from lunch time untill i go bed .

bread doesnt stop the tummy ache tho , but does fill you up , rubbish for weight gaint tho :wall:

seriously ive no idea how to get through this im sorry !

i hate anything with taste at te mo too , expect orange juice :roll: i cant even eat yoghurt , and i use to live int he stuff !

biug hugs to all sicky girls :hug:

I've ordered myself some preggie pops (lolly pops and sweets) as I have heard good things about them.

The past few days I have been really nauseous around 5pm everyday which lasts into the night.

When I was pg with DS, I didn't have any sickness at all, and I hate being sick so thought I would order them and give them a go. They are a bit pricey but hopefully worth it.

If you do a search on google it brings up a few websites which supply them.

Hope you are feeling better soon and you find something that works for you :hug: .

urgh my morning sickness started a few days ago i feel CRAP! i wake up in the morning and need to eat but i feel so sick i cant eat! its a horrible circle and im sooooooo tired!! :(

and im a cereal person , and cant stand the stuff in the mornings right now ! ewww toast it is then :wall:

Its so hard trying to find something i fancy eating at the moment! everything i think of im like bluergh bluergh. ive just had half an ice lolly for breakfast :roll:

Mine goes off and comes on, I can't usually eat until after 2pm :roll:

Sorry to hear you are having bad morning sickness. Have you tried the travel sickness bands. I did, I don't know if they really worked for me but I was only sick once. I was too scared to take them off incase they were working. xx

ry gingeale and lemonade.. they helped settle my tum.. i used tog et up and have a hand full of cereal dried.. and that seemed to help.. although my morning sickness hasnt gone.. its better :)

i have travel bands on , dunno if there making a difference or not , know dont wanna take em off uncase im worse :rotfl:

I've been quite lucky really,

not been too bad, do feel very queasy when i'm hungry but once i eat i'm ok, only had 2 days when i was actually sick.

probably tempted fate now..

Huge :hug: :hug: :hug: to all who are having a rough time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back