My baby has had septaceamia!!!!!

:shock: :hug:

Well done for catching it so quick miracle, big kisses to Rowan hope he gets better soon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miracle babe I'm so sorry to have read your bad news, nearly started crying I can't imagine what it must have been like thinking that you were so close to loosing your LO! What a complete shock :shock: , glad to hear that things are on the up now, I'll keep my fingerscrossed for you and hope Rowan makes and complete recovery. Your a brave and wonderful mother! :hug: :hug:

Im so sorry to hear whats been happening. I tried so hard not to cry reading that.Im so glad that things are looking up for him. What a little fighter. sending lots of hugs and kisses :hug:
xx

Oh my goodness, how terrible for you all.

I hope that Rowan gets better soon hun, big hugs to you all :hug: :hug: :hug:

your so brave hunny!!! i hope hes 100% soon i will be thinking of you and your family

this story made me cry :cry:

what date was your lil 1 born?

:shock: how scary. thinking of you and glad your little man is ok.

Oh my God. Only just read this.
I can't believe you've all had to go through something so horrific - every parent's worst nightmare.
Thank GOD he is OK.
Thinking of you all.
Lucyx

OMG :shock:

Every parents nightmare. :shock: I've actually got tears on my cheeks reading this. With all you have been through, I still can't believe fate can be so cruel as to do this to you. :hug:

But you are so brave and so strong. And Rowan is such a strong little fighter by the sounds of it. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope Rowan gets better soon hun, and you can stay strong. :hug: :hug:

Let us know how he is when you get a chance.

Sending you and your baby lots of love. I am so glad Rowan is ok...was only thinking the other day hadn't seen you on the site recently.
Lots of hugs xxx

Dont normally pop into this section...so only just spotted this

What a terrible, terrible fright you all had, big hugs to all and big kisses to Rowan, what a little trooper he is

Hope he is feeling better now xxxx :hug:

OMG how awful for you. Hope he makes a full recovery quickly :hug:

Wow I never expected to get such a response from everyone :shock: Thank you so much for all your support and kind words. Rowan is making excellent progress, the antibiotics finished on sunday and we are hoping to be discharged by thursday. In the mean time we've been told he has reflux and have been given medication, looks like its working as he's eating me out of house and home, he's on SMA LF and the tiny tins cost £5 each and he gets through one every 3 days. Do I care? Nahhhh just glad he's got a healthy appetite :lol:

That is great Miracle Babe :D Rowan is a little fighter and I am so happy that he is doing well.

Take care :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back