Well.... i never!

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
So since we've been TTC I've got the hint from the husband that he's not really interested in the ... ins and outs,
I mean he didn't really have a clue about ovulation, he just thought that you could get pregnant when ever.

But the other day he just came out with all this stuff about fertile days, he's been researching types of lube, he's stopped drinking and most importantly he's stopped having scalding hot baths!!
Hes a proper woman when it comes to baths, ( I could get in after him, after a hour and its still too hot for me )
Before It felt like he was just doing it because it was the next thing on the list, But now he seams to be taking it seriously.. :)

I know it sounds silly but I'm a bit relieved :D

I know the feeling. It's a great feeling when you know they're as into it as you are as they don't always show it. The moment for me was when my husband had started talking about it with a friend of his who has just had twins through IVF. He was getting advice and stuff. My hubby does love his baths though and I don't know if he'd take stuff like that seriously. He was willing to stop drinking over the weekend when I asked him to but as soon as a family funeral happened on the Monday, he drunk loads. I then ovulated a few days later :-( still a way to go then but every little helps when it comes to the emotional support I think.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

That's great he's given himself a kick up the bum! Your hubby sounds like mine with the baths, he comes out pink!

My oh used to take baths every day. I told him its bad for sperm. So he stopped now. Only takes one a week if that. X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

We don't have a shower, only a bath. One reason I can't wait to move house ahhaha. I make hubby ahve like warm baths xD x

That's brilliant :)

My oh started taking supplements a while back even though we knew it was me coming off depo which was holding us back, he said he just wanted to make sure he was in top condition for it.

Sorry Ladies My internet has been down all day. He's just gone off for a bath and asked me to go check it,
Hes also super strict about the DTD every other day rule .... ( I wonder why ) hahah
Hes also stopped ..... dtd with himself in-between haha!
Ive got two scans on the 5th of august to make sure every thing is okay down there, and he's coming up with a list of questions to ask haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back