Doing everything I shouldn't in 2WW.

itisbabytime

Reaction score
Just because i'm sick of cutting out theses things in the 2ww as havent even had a snif of a second line yet.

Cycle 8 2ww now so what the hell - drinking wine, hot baths, stressed out, orgasms, crap diet. BRING IT ON!!!!! :mad:

Yep, me too!
No line for me, I had wine last week and bleached my teeth the week before! I've got Botox booked for end of feb too. This is my 13th cycle now and no way am I putting my life on hold x

lol well some people drink, smoke u name it and they falll pregnant :) xx

lol well some people drink, smoke u name it and they falll pregnant :) xx

I KNOW!!!! I stopped smoking a few years ago, should start up again. Ah what the hell - will start eating pate and soft cheese by the trolley load and binge drinking. grrrr.

think i might join u im on my 2ww wait now maybe if we do everything we shouldnt we'll get our bfps.
who knows eh :)
xx

Wait a wee min here.. I am new to all this..

ORGASMS.. Why can't we have these!!!! :wall2::shock: ?????????

iv never stuck to that anyway ;) xx

hey hun i know wot u mean...every 2ww i stop doing all the things i enjoy, like shellfish, pate, soft cheese, coffee, hot baths, orgasms etc etc and it makes me even more frustrated thenwen af comes as iv denied myself all those things for nothing....i dont blame you hun xxx

Oh my god, I knew about the wine obviously and I loves me some five-a-day, but I had no idea about the other stuff. What can't you do if you're trying to try preggo? And what's wrong with pate?!

i really i didnt kno about this orgasm thing ru being serious?
xx

WHAT DID ORGASMS EVER DO TO ANYONE?! I literally know *nothing*!

I'll give up everything else.. I am keeping the Orgasms thank you very feeking much!!! x

i dont understand what it can do to prevent u becomin pregnant xx

I am guessing the one abt orgasms is a myth. Did a google search - someone said an O might push the egg out! :shock: If only it was so easy to push the egg in or out! In fact I saw posts on other forums where there have been BFPs with orgasms during 2ww. So, I certainly wont bother with it :)

I am so fed up of the bloody 2ww that I am inclined to ignore it this cycle? I won't though.... Just in-case??

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
i always foget about the 2ww, i cnt be bothered with ss anymore lol
xx

I'm chilling out with depriving myself this 2ww don't get me wrong I'm not drinking a btl of vodka a night or anything but I'm having a little of whatever I fancy. Can't be doing with getting obsessed with symptoms either xxxxx

I'm chilling out with depriving myself this 2ww don't get me wrong I'm not drinking a btl of vodka a night or anything but I'm having a little of whatever I fancy. Can't be doing with getting obsessed with symptoms either xxxxx

I wish I could get into this mindset.. I am currently a wee obsessed mess!

pate is a no-no as it can contain listeria bacteria.

orgasms - cause uterine contractions - i hope for an implantation every month so dont want anything else going on in there. i dont take this one to seriously though - especially in the first week after ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back