Welcome to the world Beatrice Elizabeth - 21st January 2015.

Wow congratulations! That's incredible and she's beautiful! Hope if we manage another miracle bfp in the future that my second labour is like that as my first was 2 weeks late and labour was 14 hours. Not much fun is it! X

Hey Nat, amazing birth story again!!

Wow how quick was that :)

Love your name choices, what did she weigh? And does she look like James?

Congrats on your girl - enjoy xx

She was 6lb 12oz. So quite teeny.

She looks a little like James when she cries but not really. She has a lot more hair and she is dark. Much more like me.

She has been back on the boobs the past few days (after a week of expressed milk) Hoping I'm more successful with bf this time but I think we'll be ok. She is a lot more willing to feed from boob than James was.

She is also now registered. .... she is an official little person.

X

hi nat,

just popped onto the comp to see your labour thread, looks like you had a smooth ride :) well done
How is the little lady doing? she lovely, just like james when he was born x

Wow what an amazing birth story. I love the part about the hospital gown. Takes me back to my labour. Goes to show that 2nd labour can be totally different and gives me hope

Ah great birth story & congrats again hun! Proper cutie xxx

Congratulations hun, a lovely birth story! Glad it was a different experience for you than the 1st birth! x

Aww what a little cutie peeking out of her clothes in that picture! Congratulations Carnat, and great to hear that you avoided a tear for the second time too! :)

xx

Not been on here for ages, so just caught up! Congratulations on baby Beatrice - lovely name xxx

Nat I've only just been able to get on! I'm so glad things went well compared to James. Hope your settling in to life with 2 babies. Beautiful pic of baba. Big hugs hun xxxx

I'm sorry this is late but huuuuuuge congratulations hun! She is beautiful. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back