Weird..

kirsty27

Reaction score
Okay, so i was lying in my bed last night and having a day dream to myself as I was drifting off to sleep and I saw myself in the middle of the night picking up a chubby little baby boy with dark blonde hair and blue eyes for a night feed. It was so odd, I felt like I recognised him but he wasn't a baby I know in real life. I think i may be having a boy :eh:

Anyone else seen a baby in a dream or a day dream?

I've been having some very weird and realistic dreams but none of babies so far :(

No baby dreams for me but lots of sex dreams lol !

My main recurring dreams at the moment revolve around miscarriage which is obviously just my anxieties coming out in my sleep but this was different. I was awake and I had a really strong certain feeling that I'd just seen my baby. He had my husbands widow's peak hairline and everything. And he was GORGEOUS :good:

Okay, so i was lying in my bed last night and having a day dream to myself as I was drifting off to sleep and I saw myself in the middle of the night picking up a chubby little baby boy with dark blonde hair and blue eyes for a night feed. It was so odd, I felt like I recognised him but he wasn't a baby I know in real life. I think i may be having a boy :eh:

Anyone else seen a baby in a dream or a day dream?

Would be cool if this comes true. Will have to keep an eye out to see what you have.

I dream I'm having a girl a lot, really vivid dreams where I recognize baby etc, but I'm convinced it's a boy the rest of the time!

Wow! I had dreams where I've had a girl but then in others I've had a boy. I'm team yellow so don't know what we are having.xx

I've had about 5 dreams that my LO will b a boy. I don't mind either way but always imagined myself with a boy rather than a girl. Got my scan on thurs so will hopefully find out then x

Such a lovely dream! I had a dream the other night that I had a girl and told the midwives that I didn't know what to so with girls :lol: And then I forgot that she'd been born and realised that I'd left her on the floor :blush: So not quite such a real dream :rofl:
I always used to have dreams about having boys when I was pregnant with the boys though - they were always mine and older than babies. And I was a better parent to them and didn't leave them anywhere :lol:

this would be really weird if it came true :D maybe you've seen into the future hehe!! xx

Wow! I had dreams where I've had a girl but then in others I've had a boy. I'm team yellow so don't know what we are having.xx

Same!! I've had seperate dreams where baby has been a boy in one dream and a girl in another. No clues for us! lol x

Not been on here for ages but came back as expecting number 2 in june. Anyway, thought I would update this. I had a little boy on 6th april 2012 and he has blue eyes, dark blonde hair and his daddies widows peak hairline. Was going to upload a pic but cant figure out how to on my phone. Spooky lol. I also predicted his weight exactly. Mums intuition I think x

Not been on here for ages but came back as expecting number 2 in june. Anyway, thought I would update this. I had a little boy on 6th april 2012 and he has blue eyes, dark blonde hair and his daddies widows peak hairline. Was going to upload a pic but cant figure out how to on my phone. Spooky lol. I also predicted his weight exactly. Mums intuition I think x

Wow thats amazing!!!
And congrats on number 2 btw xx

Tapatalking :)

Wow! I have a feeling my baby is z girl but also keep dreaming that my cousin who has problems I'd pregnant which I hope is true

Congratulations on your 2nd :)

How cool!

I keep dreaming about a baby girl but I'm convinced I'm having a boy!

That's amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back