Weird..

Wow that's amazing! I ended up having a boy even though Id put I was having dreams about a girl in this thread! Im also due no 3 in June x

That is amazing!!

My OH had a dream last night that I went into labour and we had a wee boy, called him Wayne (not sure where that name has come from!!) but when we were taking him home he was talking and walked to the car himself. I thought this was weird enough, but then my OH said that for some reason we decided to take the pressure washer with us to the hospital, and we left it at the hospital.

He seemed more freaked out by the pressure washer than a newborn baby walking and talking!!

I had a dream about having a baby a few weeks back:

It started with a little baby face - almost cartoon-like eyes, nose and mouth - looking up from the inside where my left knee should be. That turned into a head shape and then the whole thing just kind of slid down my leg and then a baby was just there, fully clothed (a boy) and about 5 months old at the bottom of my foot.

I kept asking people "Is this really it, I can just take him? No long and painful labour?" and everyone was like, "Yeah, that's just how it happens for some people."

Hahaha are we all losing it?

Last night I dreamt I gave birth in my cousin's bath and it was a girl, my cousin cut the cord and wouldn't put a clip on it and I was saying "you have to or she'll bleed!" Bizarre!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back