weird,,,

Piglet10

Reaction score
ok so i came off my pill a few weeks ago and still no af (bearing in mind the 2 weeks b4 that i wasnt religious taking it) but a few days ago i had blood when i wiped (sorry tmi) but only when i wiped and have been incredibly crampy and no sign of full af.... i took a ov test yesterday and two really dark lines ... im crap at this stuff and dunno where the hell i am in my cycle or whats normal :wall2: help/advice plz?! xx

oh and i usually get af as soon as im off the pill a few days, its never taken long to come :/ xxx

It's tricky with you having had been on the pill because the consequences of coming off it tend to be predictably unpredictable ;)

The positive OPK and the spotting could indicate both ovulation and pregnancy :)

Or they could just indicate screwy hormones :oooo:

lovely lmao!! none the wiser then!! thanks for replying tho!! :) i dont mind if im not preg yet im ok waiting till it happens but it is exciting lol, i bet i bcum a poas addict :/ ill defo have to keep dates and let u guys help me the first couple of months or ill never get the hang of it lol xx

I got a positive opk one day and over the next 2 days they were negative. A week later I ended up getting about 10 days in a row of stonking positive opk's and I thought Jesus I must be pregnant... AF then arrived 6 days later than it should have so I now don't go by opks!

So are you now late? Have you done a hpt? Xx

Using Tapatalk

i havent a clue as i didnt get af's with my pill as i was on cerazette and not taken a hpt yet!! too scared!! dont wanna build my hopes up cos thats when disappointment sinks in xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back