Opinions??

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Hi girls.

On Tuesday I went to the loo and thought I had been caught by AF as I had some CM in my undies (sorry if TMI) but it was more like creamy/pale pinky/brown colour and when I wiped, pale pinky CM.

I can't remember the order that it happened (idiot me for not writing it down!) but I have also had a small lump of white CM with like a string of dark brown in it. When I wiped I had some dark brown - very very scant amount, not enough for a pad and was only there when I wiped. I have had no AF and no sign of her either.

I'm noticing that my CM is varying and is also stretchy at times but not very much (not as much as on 14th Oct when it was most like EWCM). I seem to have clear or white CM too.

IF I OVed on the 14th then I was due on yesterday but obviously, I have no idea when I OVed!

I'm wondering how long to leave it to test.

**Yesterday my BBs felt tingly as well and my nipples felt like they were burning!
x x

Hun - what most "normal" people would do and what I would do is completely different. I am an addict and not in denial so I would test now. You are over 14 days from when you think you ov'd you will only know if you test hey. Up to you tough and am sure others will say wait a couple of days. Its all really good signs though and dark brown blood is old blood so not in my mind a period. Just some old blood breaking away. xxx

My head is shouting "TEST!!!!" But I know I'd rather wait - DH thinks we should wait and see if we get to 50 days again - at the end of the day, if I'm pregnant, waiting won't hurt! Lol. Still no sign of the witch and I'm praying she's not coming!

I prays shes not coming too, and yes your oh is right prob best to wait til 50 days.....I cant wait til 70days which was how long my last cycle was .... youre a better woman than I, I can tell ya, ha ha. My OH says the same as yours, just wait, and I dont!!! Says it all really. Hey youre not alone. I hope you get your bfp xxx

Wow, 70 days!

My husband has shedloads more patience than I do, even though I don't have a POAS urge anyways. I almost bought 20 cheapies from eBay the other day and I'm so glad I didn't LOL. I would have driven myself mad! x

Monday sounds resonable for testing eh? Dont know about you or your OH but I CANT WAIT rofl!!

Lol! I'm so nervous! I feel really sickly at the moment, I have to pop out later and pick up some bits and pieces and I'm dreading it because I feel rotten. I'm worrying about seeing a negative result as well! x x

Fingers crossed for you hun. Really hope it's good news for you.

:dust:

Still no sign of AF.

Noticing clear CM when I wipe (TMI) and a tiny spot of pink yesterday but nothing else. Lightheaded again but might be because my heating is on! Lol. x

Thanks Maybe. I'm just going to keep BDing and see what happens, there's not much else I can do really. x x

My doc has had me on folic acid for last 3 months knowing I was going to be ttc later....some people even say it can help to conceive but dont know if any truth in that....

I know a lot of ladies who conceived without it but I don't know if it aids it. Will have to get hold of some. x

I'm sorry but why can't you test now?

Is the upset of getting a BFN? It can't be depressing enough to not even test? I don't understand why anyone would wait, pregnancy tests can be bought on mass on line and are really cheap. I think i would have tested every day!

Oh dear, I've just read that back and it sounds a bit over assertive, it's not meant to, just supposed to sound confused! xx

That's ok Star Fish. :)

I'm actually not feeling sad or anything about not testing/waiting - I feel v. patient and I think it's because I know my cycles can be quite long.

In yet another dilemma as I've just had some stretchier CM when I thought I had dried up??

I'm definitely going to wait it out and save myself some pennies - I did have a sneaky peek at the cheapy tests on Ebay but thought I'd drive myself mad with them lol. :wall:

Make sure you BD still as you'd expect to OV around now for a 50 day cycle.

xx

I haven't stopped LOL. We kept going although missed a couple of days as OH's work schedule was hectic but tonight and tomorrow are definites. :)

Confused about why I would have had EWCM on the 14th and 17th if I'm only OVing now?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back