Opinions??

I'm definitely going to wait it out and save myself some pennies - I did have a sneaky peek at the cheapy tests on Ebay but thought I'd drive myself mad with them lol. :wall:

You will, most of us do, :poas:

I'm definitely going to wait it out and save myself some pennies - I did have a sneaky peek at the cheapy tests on Ebay but thought I'd drive myself mad with them lol. :wall:

You will, most of us do, :poas:

Hello, my name is Clare and I am a POAS addict....it's official.....I did both a HPT and a OPK yesterday....knew both would be negative, but just thought I would...ha ha!!!

I got positive OPKs from 20th oct to 22nd....so why would i have them again??:wall2:

and.....I'm only 10dpo so it would be too early to get a BFP...

I think I need to have a word with myself....lol xx

Hello, my name is Clare and I am a POAS addict....it's official.....I did both a HPT and a OPK yesterday

It's these cheapo test! They're evil! I just counted and i used 25 tests over 7 days and to be honest i thought it was more than that.

I'm well into AF and i was still tempted to test this morning lol

I didn't though, so you are worse than me ;)

Last edited:
Lol! I don't have any HPTs to scratch that itch with though! :p

Still no AF, still keeping positive, still BDing... *SIGH...* x

I do at least 3 opks and 1 hpt for good measure and the last at anytime of day everyday!!!I tried to hide it and it got worse so I told my husband who couldnt move for laughing and between larfs he said "so you were walking around with an opk up the sleeve of your dressing gown....why? were you waiting for the ovulation police?" ha ha so I am open about it and the obsession isnt on me anymore as you can tell as Ive got down to 4 a day ha ha. MissJ Ive still no af and I think Im on day 40 now xxx

Lol Gem! My husband gets v. nervous at the thought of me POAS so I steer clear of eBay as it's way too tempting to buy a load of cheapies.

Ooh, we can be cycle buddies lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back