Weird dreams

KerryLou

Reaction score
me and my fiance have been trying for a baby for a few years now and no look, but lately i have been having some very strange/weird dreams at night. :nap:

i remembered 2 friends talking about strange dreams whilst they were pregnant so i decided to Google it and read on a website that some pregnant women get strange/weird dreams in their first trimester.

has anyone else had any strange/weird dreams during pregnancy?

Yep! One woke me up last night!

However I always have random dreams anyway

I had night terrors a lot in my first pregnancy. Had a few this time so far. Weirdest thing was that I dreamt I was pregnant really vividly before I tested. This little bean wasn't planned (although I'm over the moon to be pg again as it was hubby delaying TTC another one) so it wasn't like I'd been trying and dreamt about it cos of that! Tested the next day or so and it was positive!

I dreamt last night I told my friend I was pregnant the. Thismorning she text me to ask if I was pregnant yet cos dye dreamed I was! Creepy as hell!!

oh yea i have had loads of weird dreams ...last night i was seeing one of the lads from 911 haha.....

I had really strange dreams when I was pregnant! But mainly in the 3rd trimester.

Mad dreams. Totally mad. I'm sure it's the pregnancy bringing them on.

And before I knew I was pregnant, a girl I know (not very well) told me I was pregnant in my dream.

My first trimester was full of weird crazy dreams!! And I do mean weird! They have sort of stopped now I've settled into tri 2, but every now and then I wake up from a weird one!!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back