Weight Loss...??

KellyHook

Reaction score
Surely i should be gain weight by now?? not that i want to just thought i should be??

i have lost 9LBS so far :shock:. and im eating havent had any sickness so dont understand how im losing it..? been told that ive lost weight in my legs etc.. as i still have a biggish bump so its not coming off my stomach..

Do you think that it could be to do with the implant, i gained over 2 stone when i had it put in?.. i had it removed on the 5th November and concieved i think it was the 21st... but i suffered alot with bloating when i first found out till around 10weeks roughly and then it startexd to calm down, so do you think that now the bloating has gone down, its the extra weight i gained from the implant starting to shift? or is that just some made up story ive come up with..lol

im pleased with losing weight as its less to loss when baby is born, but im not making an effort to lose weight infact i should weigh a ton considering im eating quite a bit and not doing much exercise as i know that you shouldnt diet while pregnant... any suggestions?​

I havn't had sickness but i am eating less so i think thats why i lost over 2 stone.
Im sure we will start gaining weight soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back