Fat thighs

Did you not give him a death stare lol!
I've lost all my bum since being pregnant but none of the fat off my thighs! How rubbish :(! I've always had wider shoulders (I blame my dad) but i caught sight of myself in a shops CCTV the other day and I was horrified. I looked like a complete and utter heifer! In fact not a heifer, a bull and was completely shocked :(. I'd love nothing more than to have a lovely petite frame on top :(

I'd get him back by saying 'Wow your penis looks really small today' :)

Whoops! I HAVE said that to my DH. :D

You know after a lot of exercise when its turned into and inny or a man-gina. I'd better watch my back, looks like I'm due an un-flattering comment.

You should do it Mrs! He deserves it...

I'd get him back by saying 'Wow your penis looks really small today' :)

Whoops! I HAVE said that to my DH. :D

You know after a lot of exercise when its turned into and inny or a man-gina. I'd better watch my back, looks like I'm due an un-flattering comment.

Haha me too! Not to be mean or anything! He's fairly well endowed ;) so when, like you say, he's done something that's made it shrink you can really see the difference! Can't say he appreciated it though haha :oooo:

Last edited:
does he not know the big rule about how to talk to your pregnant partner? u never mention their weight- I saw a great article by a dad to be blog and he said that is the top tip for any man- they must never refer to the weight or prepare to have months of tears, arguments and irritation lol

Lol @ danti! Hope ur ok mrsmc u kno wat men are like from ur pics u look great :) xx

my OH mentioned that too. And actually I'm 1kg lighter than I was pre-pregnancy so I know it's all swelling and water retention, it'll go :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back