Weight .. Lets all be truthful :-)

queenriccy

Reaction score
Ok ok .... I decided to weigh myself yesterday. Haven't been on the scales for about 3 month so decided I'm going to have to do it.

So when I found out I was pregnant at 4 +5 I weighed 10stone 7
I am now 39 +6 (my dates) or 39 +3 (scan date) and I weigh 12stone 10

I was actually quite happy with this ~ I was expecting around the 3 stone mark at least.

What are all you guys at ?

Xxx

I was over weight to start at 13.7 .. Yesterday I was 14.8 so stone and a pound

Welldone!

I was 12st 2 a few weeks before i got pregnant.

I havent weighed for about a month.. Then it was the 3st mark so im probs 15st odd now!! X

12 and a half stone at 8 weeks pregnant, 14 and a half now at almost 37 weeks.

Not too bad, but I've got a teeny baby so no excuse really lol x

I was 7st 12 at 4wks pregnant. . So 50kg I'm now 9.5 stone so 60kg.. xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

i was 9,3 when i was first pregnant and in now 10,9 xx

Who cares what We put on .. As long as we all have healthy baby's :)

I'm enjoying eating haha :)

Must admit im not looking attractive nake atm ha!
Celluite and stretch marks bluuugh!

But im determind to get back into my size 12 clothes!! X

I was 9 stone at my first mw appt and now I'm 10 stone. (I'm only 5'2.5") Not too upset with that. I've not been that crazy with eating, but had what i wanted most of the time. Luckily had some cravings like bananas and vegetables!
It's still weird putting on weight though...I know it's healthy to do so.
My friend said breastfeeding makes the weight fall off anyway so fx will be back in my size 8 and 10 dresses by chrimbo! (maybe..)
xx

At last weigh in with MW 2 weeks ago I'd put on 1st 4 or 7kg.
Saw my darts team monday night and they were all saying I'm still losing weight!! God knows how that works when I've eaten so much cake and ice cream and chocolate!! Lol that's the only thing that's changed from usual, I allow myself sweet stuff while I'm enjoying it, but still having my usual healthy, balanced diet with lots of veggies. It'll be back to no cake stops, puddings or ice cream just because, and no more chocolate everytime I think of it!!
I lost a lot of weight before I fell pregnant, due to problems after an injury and surgery, so I shall be back on iy to get my knee sorted again so I can keep up with girly when she starts running about!!

At booking appoint at 9 weeks I was 15 st7 so v high bmi I am now 35 weeks preg and 14 st 5. I'm hoping that loosing weight after baby will be aided by breast feeding too and to carry on with smaller portions and healthyish eating. I was fairly fit as did a half marathon back in endv may last yr so excersise will help but may take me a while to get back into. I am fattest on pegs bum n thighs. I should weigh 10-11 st I recon to be happy n healthy weight x

well I will make you all feel LOADS better.

I was 12st7 before found out I was preggo - had a fat christmas! .... and now I'm pushing 16st

I have on many occassions brought it up at my midwife appointments but they dont seem bothered!!
I've been eating ALOT! and not working so thats my excuse.

I am only in size 14/16 leggings - up from 12 so not massive difference in my eyes.

Sod it... pass me the cake!

to be fair though I have my lipo wraps and diet plan ready for afterwards ha... I will not be a fat mummy!

I was 11st 12lb at 12 week scan/ booking in apt and last time I weighed myself at 37 weeks I was 13st 1lb so a gain of 1st 3lb ish - so if I can aim to keep that under 1st 7lb I'll be dead chuffed as with dd I gained 2st 8lb. However I gained more after I had her as it as Christmas and I just had such easy access to mince pies, high calorie stuff etc whereas won't have that this time! :eek:)

well I will make you all feel LOADS better.

I was 12st7 before found out I was preggo - had a fat christmas! .... and now I'm pushing 16st

I have on many occassions brought it up at my midwife appointments but they dont seem bothered!!
I've been eating ALOT! and not working so thats my excuse.

I am only in size 14/16 leggings - up from 12 so not massive difference in my eyes.

Sod it... pass me the cake!

to be fair though I have my lipo wraps and diet plan ready for afterwards ha... I will not be a fat mummy!

My scales dont work properly on the floor in my house.
But ill weigh at my mums tomorrow. I bet im almost 16st aswell hun!

I dnt feel like it but im starting to fill out in my face n arms n ass n thighs haha so i think noah needs to hurry up and i can start my diet!! X

I was 10 stone 12 when I got my bfp (which was still heavier than usual as I usually sit at 10.7), and now am 13 stone 10 at 37+4 days. So nearly 3 stone already! Reckon I'll be at least 14 stone by the time baby comes. I know I'll be getting straight to weight watchers after so am trying not to worry too much xxx

don't diet when you're breastfeeding ladies, just saying! x

don't diet when you're breastfeeding ladies, just saying! x

i didnt mean diet i just emantt hat while breastfeeding you burn more calories anyway so it will help with weight loss as it contracts the uterous too to make smaller! sorry for misconception! x

ive neber actually gone on a diet.. i spose i mean no more chocolate, icelollies, nesquik, maccy ds, kfc, starbucks and pizza HAHA! xx

I have never told anyone my weight cause im so ashamed of myself about it. Even my OH doesnt know.

Im only 5'3 but weighed 12st 4 at 8 weeks pregnant. I now weigh 13st 4. So ive put on a stone and I am 33 weeks tomoro.

I know im not slim, but I dont feel overly fat either which is why ive always been so ashamed of my weight :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back