Weight .. Lets all be truthful :-)

Hun you dont look fat AT ALL (in ur display picture <<<) defo all bump there!

I weigh more than my OH now!!! hes lost loads of weight! now thats embarrassing :shock: xx

Weight watchers whilst breast feeding is absolutely ok, they do a special plan with extra points :)

I was 14st 3lbs at about 7 weeks, I reckon I put on LOADS in the very early days because even though I'd not weighed for ages before that, I was sure I weighed much less. I now weigh 14st 11 (or, I did 2 weeks ago!) which I think is ok. Not great, but ok!

I eat so much crap it's unbelievable, I used to do Weightwatchers before and got down to 12st, so I might give it another go when baby's here. It's just guidelines as to how to eat right I suppose (as any good "diet" should be!).

I'm 5'7" and I was in 14s pre pregnancy, my 14 maternity trousers are a little big now. But that's because I have zero bum and carry it all around my middle - exactly where maternity is most forgiving!!!!

I was 10st7 at first midwife appt, I daren't weigh myself now but based on my last weigh in about 6 weeks ago I reckon I'm around 12st7, I'm still in size 12 maternity & I promised my oh I'd be back in size 8 by Xmas.....might have to rethink that!!! Got my personal trainer & plan lined up though. I've lost over 4 stone before, I can do it again!!x

Hun you dont look fat AT ALL (in ur display picture <<<) defo all bump there!

I weigh more than my OH now!!! hes lost loads of weight! now thats embarrassing :shock: xx

Thanks hun. Hoping I can lose a bit after baby. But going to enjoy him first and focus on him.

Your allowed to weigh more than him now :) your carrying his baby! And you will soon lose it once bubs arrives.
My OH is quite skinny and only weighs 10 stone ish lol. Ive always weighed more than him! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Blimey almost similar i started at 10 stone 6 and size 10/12 and at 32 weeks am now what u are at 39 weeks 12stone 10 so am over 2 stone already - i dont feel that massive tbh just all bump - although am sure my face is filling out now
I have never been fat and never dieted so I have NO plan after baby - ?? i guess Ill just walk with pram , breastfeed and worry about it when it happens. i quite like being curvier and so does my boyfriend. am 5ft 7 so being skinny looks horrible anyway
my friend does Lighter Life and she swears by it but at minute not worry. i have eaten more to get Moo weight up!!
its all about her right now,
i would like to be slimmer for xmas though
xx

Im almost 28 weeks now.

Starting weight was about 9 stone 7lb
Currently about 11 stone so put in about a stone and a half so far xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I have never told anyone my weight cause im so ashamed of myself about it. Even my OH doesnt know.

Im only 5'3 but weighed 12st 4 at 8 weeks pregnant. I now weigh 13st 4. So ive put on a stone and I am 33 weeks tomoro.

I know im not slim, but I dont feel overly fat either which is why ive always been so ashamed of my weight :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300

Hun you look great you're all bump.. i've put on more than you and i'm only 28 weeks.... scared of how much bigger my ass and my thighs can get xxx

I didn't ask for my weight at booking in appointment, I don't want to know how much I've put on.the figures scare me. I was in size 10 clothes before I was pg, I'm in size 12 maxi dresses now and size 12 maternity jeans. I'm going for more of the dress size approach, I'm mainly all bump but my arms are huge! So random!
I did weight watchers after dd and lost 4 stone, they do do a special breast feeding plan as Tigger87 said, I'll be there as soon as I can x

Hun you look great you're all bump.. i've put on more than you and i'm only 28 weeks.... scared of how much bigger my ass and my thighs can get xxx

Its probably cause of my weight that I haven't put much on.. im sure they say the more u weigh originally the less u seem to put on. No idea why or how.
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

my booking weight was 139.4kg, went down to 136.6kg at 16 weeks and when i weighed myself at mums on sunday i was 140.1kg so ive put on like 2lb

not bad but the other 21 stone im carrying isnt good lol so deffo on my shake diet after this babys finished being a booby baby. was just starting it when i got pg this time after last baby but not having anymore so it'll be fine.
if i can get down to 15/16 stone id be happier, 13 is an ideal goal for me but ive only ever seen that once in my adult life so wont hold my breath

Last edited:
I've put on 4stone!!!! :'(

Slimming world ASAP!!! They have a breast feeding plan too. Xx

Tapatalking. X

hey i have a v high bim of 44 i had hyperemesis in the begining and lost a stone my weight was 110 kg b4 the weight loss (fat nack) and now im 114 kg mw calculated it and said by the time i have had him i could come out upto a stone and half lighter.im so happy as i was dreading the weight gain with me being huge already but im proud of my healty eating :) X

went to my 36 week appointment and the mw weighed me, she said the recommended weight gain is 10-15kg and ive put on 9kg so happy with that, babba us measuring 2 weeks bigger but she didn't seem concerned x

my BMI was/is 42 so im not too far off you there special bump lol

i was the same with DD and after id had her id lost about a stone or so but then i put it back on with hunger and tiredness after she was born lol.

I don't own scales! I was 10st 1 when I had my booking appt at 8 weeks. Then I weighed myself at 30 weeks when I was visiting my mum and weighed 11st 3. I imagine I'm around 12st now. Not too horrendous I thought!

my BMI was/is 42 so im not too far off you there special bump lol

i was the same with DD and after id had her id lost about a stone or so but then i put it back on with hunger and tiredness after she was born lol.

im not alone then lol i feel all lonley ha ha .i was so worried abou the weight gain during this pregnancy i dint know if i could go through with it as i was struggling but now i just feel normal n frumpy and love my pregnancy although im fed up and want it over .that actualy doesnt make sense does it lol xx

I feel a tad better.. I weighed at my mums (scales ive used whole pregnancy) and i havent met the 4st mark yet lmaooo! Yay!!
Close tho!!

Pre preg: 12st 2
38wks preg: 15st 9

3st 7lbs gain... Oopsy lolol

I have no idea, our electric scales broke and we haven't replaced them, blissfully in denial!!!

Pre preg: 10st 7
32 weeks: 12st 10

Last time I was just over 13st when I was 40 weeks. Think I might top that this time!

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

I was around 9st 4lbs when I fell pregnant and now at 34weeks 5days I am 10st 5lbs so I am not doing too bad I think.

I am only 5'2" so I do feel huge at the moment but with my first pregnancy it was way worse (and so was my second). I don't think I will gain a lot more now. Still have some super busy weeks and gained some the last weeks. I always get at few weeks of gaining hardly nothing and then a few lbs in one week, then nothing again (and so on).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back