Positive for weak pee? What would you do?

CupcakeMummy

Reaction score
Normally my test line gets as dark if not darker than the control.

But today my wee was really really weak.

Here is my test:

5ac7dd21-5559-dcfd.jpg

I have loads of EWCM today and ov cramps. Thing is we've DTD last night and the night before.

So in an ideal world we'd take tonight off and do it again tomorrow as I like to give hubby's balls a chance to remake some good sperm.

BUT - what if that's a + and we miss it?!

Argh!!!! What would you all do?

I would say don't worry because they say every other day to give the sperm bank a chance to make a few million before the next time! Plus the little swimmers last up to 5 days so you will be fine unless it's more to put your mind at rest knowing you did it every day?

I switched my one step opk from 10 to 20 and didn't find it ever darker than control so...Mmm are you due to Ov today?

My doc said every other day so it's what makes you feel happy! Good luck cupcake!xxx

Difficult one hon, but I guess if you've got EWCM the sperms are supposed to live for a while after in that aren't they? Any progress on the opks today??? xx

sperm can live up to 5 days so you should b f9

Was less + yesterday and then temp rise this morning.

So I guess I did ov yesterday at some point.

We BD last night and Tuesday and Monday so I hope that's enough!!

So unlike me to get no +OPK so I'm pretty certain it's another no for us this month. :(

Sounds like you did enough cupcake - don't be too down - probably didn't get clear positive cos your wee was weak - the fact that you had a temp rise means you ov'd, so that's all you need to know... Fx hon for you - will be joining you in the 2ww on Sunday as have just had my peak on CBFM... xxx

Yay for your peak.

OPK tonight was completely clear for a second line. So Fx my temp stays up tomorrow.

I guess we did do enough. I just always feel let down if we don't do it on ovulation day.

I wonder when I did ov. My CM went creamy yesterday afternoon. And I had some pain yesterday morning. So maybe my egg was still around when we BD last night?

I actually will be a little relieved if it's a bfn this month. As I have a huge faraway wedding of a super close friend in October and it'd break my heart to have to tell her I can't go!

You'll have a fun weekend!!! Hurry up and ov so we can be impatient together!!!

Hey cupcake :) Am in my 2ww now!! Done all I could so nothing to do but wait. Testing day 12th Feb... Did your temps stay up hon?? It's possible your egg was still around as even with clear +ive opks, we still don't know exactly when the egg will be released... If you're not sucessful this month, would you consider a CBFM? I think it's really great, along with opks, CM and temps to help pinpoint ov... OOh - where is your friend's faraway wedding?? xxx

Yaaay. Welcome to the 2ww. :)

Yes my temp has stayed up. So I'm saying I'm 4dpo. :)

Awful headache today! I went to sleep with it and it was still here when I woke up. :(

The wedding isn't abroad or anything. Just in Wales. So needs a definite hotel stay and a long drive. Wouldn't be feasible with a newborn so will be nice when AF comes this month in a way as it'll take that worry away. :)

Ooh - you're 2 days ahead of me... When 's your testing date? Sorry about your headache - I get a lot of those - do you normally get them? Well, I suppose at least if you don't get a BFP this month, it'll be some consolation that you can go to your friend's wedding... :) So what would you rather this month - BFP or not??? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back