?? Positive

steffy

Reaction score
Hello, am currently trying for my first child. I have been off the pill for 3 months and allowed myself to have 1 natural period.

Have been using ovulation test kits this month. I am currently on day 21 (monday). Yesterday, I took a test at lunchtime, there were definately 2 lines, but the control line was slightly darker than the test line. This is the darkest line ive had, so tested twice more yesterday and got exactly the same result. Today, the test line is barely there (have checked twice). Is it possible that i have had my surge?? Have read in so many places that the test line must be darker than the control line. Have tried to upload pics, but it doesnt seem to be working.
Any feedback greatly appreciated xx

Last edited:
Hi Steffy

How often are you testng? Around the time of my surge I tend to do multiple OPKs per day to try and catch it - if I did 1 per day I would probably miss it.

I think you've had your surge from what yousay

xx

I was testing everyday, there was nothing sat morn and as we were coming home from holiday i didn't manage to do one on sat night. Luckily as we had been on holiday we had BD a few times so if it was my surge I should have caught it!! x

here we go.
photos aren't that clear as only uploaded from camera off phone.
many thanks xx

Attachments

• ov.jpg
    ov.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 33
  • ov 3.jpg
    ov 3.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 93
I think there is a surge maybe on its way doesn't like darker as control line yet. However I've heard that some people don't really see a real dark line, but see the build up and go by there darkest!! I suppose that would only be possible when you have been testing with opk for a few months to know your body. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back