Wee Ellies doing good

xxClaire_24xx

Reaction score
hey everyone not been on in a while but thought that I would let you all know that Ellie is doing good

She is 20weeks now (13 corrected) and weighs 11lb 3oz and is now in newborn clothes :dance: yeah!!!!

I have always noticed and said to the physio ( she gets it for her neck problem) that I thought her left leg was shorer than her right but she never listened, said to the HV and she said I was paranoid as she was a prem baby but had her neonatal check he Dr noticed it straight away and we are now waiting to get a bone xray to find out if she needs a hip brace xx

Nice to hear from you hope ellies hip is ok xx

Awwwwwww! Yay! So glad she's doing well! Hope her hip is ok! Another story of medical proffessionals not listening to mothers and the mother was right!

Glad she's doing so well! Hope everything's ok with her hips x x

Aww she's coming on brilliantly :) Hope everything turns out to be okay with her hip hun x

thanks girls yeah im hoping so to but considering all the things that could have been wrong and that we nearly lost her on day 3 of her life if its a hip brace for a while then I think we can deal with that, hope you are all doing good xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back