blue hand and feet (mamafy maybe you will know)

xxClaire_24xx

Reaction score
so as you know alot of people out and about have been commenting on certain things we do with Ellie and dont do with Ellie bu I went a quick 5 min walk to the shops there, Ellie is being a grump and skipped her last nap so thought the walk would help her sleep. So its sunnyish outside but still chilly, and I put Ellie in her pram with her we cardigan on and a hat, no gloves, shes always hated them, and put a blanket over her then her top bit of the pram. Was in the shop and Ellie is still crying and a woman looked in the pram and said she crying cause she cold look at her hands they have a blue tinge.

I can assure you she was not cold

Ellie almost always has blue tinged hands and feet but we were told that this is very common in a prem baby til they are around a year old. Has anyone experianced this??

Mine wasnt prem, but she always had blue hands and feet' asked the HV and she said it was completely normal!

Mine wasnt prem, but she always had blue hands and feet' asked the HV and she said it was completely normal!

so its not just Ellie lol her hands are ALWAYS cold feeling but so are mine x

I'm the same too! My mum used to always get on at me saying she was cold, but I was like feel her arms!!

yeah lol mine and my OH's mum us the same I am always like feel the back of her neck lol once I was so angry I even got out the thermometer lol x

Yep you couldn't have gave him a a bath even without his hands/feet turning blue :lol: he grew out of it, can't remember what age though :eh:

He's still strange though :roll: his lps kept turning purple in February when he had a a bad chest and every time he gets a a temp he turns abit blue :eh:

Yep you couldn't have gave him a a bath even without his hands/feet turning blue :lol: he grew out of it, can't remember what age though :eh:

He's still strange though :roll: his lps kept turning purple in February when he had a a bad chest and every time he gets a a temp he turns abit blue :eh:

Aw thats good to know, well not good he turns blue :eh: I mean that Ellie isnt the only one who has blue hands and feet lol c

hey claire,
Bens the same my dear, his hands quite often get a blue tinge, esp when we just get him out of the bath xxxxx

Charley's feet are always blue! I get so many people grab his feet saying oh their cold put socks on but their never actually cold!

I have when codies was tiny and she was over a week late, they say go by the back off the neck and not the hands and feet when it comes to babys temp :)

My sister is 26 and her hands and feet randomly go blue ish. Even now! Lol x

my nephew who is 21 has blue hands and feet alot

i would of told the woman where to go cheeky mare i dont know how people have the balls to pass comment or judgement so easily

amelias hands and feet are always cold with a blue tinge yes hospital told me to check stomach or their back for accurate temp x

Aoibheanns hands and feet always look at little blue , and her dads are the same . Other people are so rude sometimes xxx

Aoibheanns hands and feet always look at little blue , and her dads are the same . Other people are so rude sometimes xxx

lol so its not just our Ellie that has blue hands haha, auch I know they can be getting used to it now though :shock: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back