HV went so good :)

LaurenMM

Reaction score
You might remember my post yesterday about being nervous because I was seeing a different HV today and she sounded dead snotty on the phone... I am a judgemental cow lol she was very straight talking but absolutely lovely and very professional. I told her I'd already started weaning Angel and she reassured I wasn't doing anything wrong and she explained in detail about Angels feeding habits lately, which are nothing to worry about. She really put my mind at rest. She also said that she could tell Angel had a very strong bond with me and Lee and she also said she's really pleased that I read to Angel and do a lot of floor play with her rather than putting her in a bouncer or walker all the time. Her weight is 16lb 10 and a half and she's still on the 75th and her height is now 70cm which has her on the 98th :) so she's more than happy with her and said she's making excellent progress and is very social :D so proud of my little baby girl <3 xx

Hey Lauren! Not been on here in an age! So nice to know u are getting on great with Angel! Ethan is only a day older than her if u remember and we r thinking of trying food in a couple of weeks so good to know ur weaning already! He is 17lb1oz and just under 75th centile so they sound quite similar! Hope things continue to go well for u hun xxx

Yeah hun I remember because we were both being induced and were both very scared about it lol god seems like a lifetime ago!! Glad to hear Ethan is going well too :) xx

Aw Lauren thats great. Your doing a great job, sometimes we worry coz we dont know what to do with certain things but in a way you just have to wing it & hope for the best & trust your judgements (and ask for advice on here) but we all get there in the end. I always think just surviving with a baby is a bloody hard task, let alone making a good job of it, so well done you!!

xxxxxxxxx

Ps glad I ain't the only one that reads to LO!! Oh says I am mad lol

Told you the snotty ones are often the best! Sounds like you are all doing amazingly well hun well done xxxxxxxx

Thanks girls means a lot :) Lol yeah I read her Peter Rabbit stories because they were my faves as a kid :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back