Wedding Song Help Please!!!

I'd love to walk down the aisle to the instrumental version of Time of my Life from Dirty Dancing.

My friends had a lovely song recently for their registry office wedding....I'll ask them on facebook what it was then post it for you :)

It wasn't something death metal don't worry, it was very tastefull :)

Our song was Better Together by Jack Johnson

Serendipity_ said:
I'd love to walk down the aisle to the instrumental version of Time of my Life from Dirty Dancing.

We had that for our last dance, with words though!

When we got married i had Lonestar "Amazed" playing as i walked in and once we were married it was Shania Twain "From this moment" Still get choked up listening to the songs and words for both of them.

Becky&Willow said:
Cant go wrong with Canon in D major by pacheabel (sp) thats what i walked down the isle to i will see if i can find a link

Here you go

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IDEyGO0jCH0

Ditto.

On our wedding video we had David Gray 'This Year's Love' and Eva Cassidy 'Songbird' and had our first dance to Aerosmith 'Don't Wanna Miss a Thing'

We haven't picked any songs for our wedding either. I haven't a clue!

Becky&Willow said:
Cant go wrong with Canon in D major by pacheabel (sp) thats what i walked down the isle to i will see if i can find a link

Here you go

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IDEyGO0jCH0

this is what im having, its my fave classical piece (ooo get me all cultured)

Although OH wants the theme tune that Darth Vader has when he walks in the room :roll:

We'll probably have the piper pipe me down since he'll be there anyway and pipe us back up
For our forst dance we've still to pick but we did want Lonestar Amazed but its so popular and we wanted something a bit different ;)

I cant decide what ours will be either. I think Im going for a 1950s girl band theme though so it will probably be 'Look In my Eyes' by the Chantels, followed by 'Then He Kissed Me' by the Crystals, and I want to get some Shangri-Las in there too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back